GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014

+7
Ev
PTFlea
spader
sandysensfan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Van scores on the PP. 1-0.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Always the first goal against... it was on a PP and deflected and Andy was screened... but still... so damn frustrating.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens are a complete mess man, the entire team.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Huh, they look fine, this game is just boring,

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

But if nobody is questioning coaching, they should. Paul won't last in my opinion.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens are a complete mess man, the entire team.

Sloppy, but they're getting lots of chances. I've counted 5 good chances already and they're less than 10 mins into the game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sticks are high, break away from the far blueline and in, Spezza line not skating, not moving the puck. Sens are in a lot of trouble right now.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Sens are a complete mess man, the entire team.
Where do you see this? I certainly don't see a complete mess.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Diddle me.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know how you can gather at at all in this game. Both teams look the same. Greening didn't even hit Kessler tbh

Karlssn is awful though

NEELY

Mod
Mod

What a disaster this team has turned into.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I don't know how you can gather at at all in this game. Both teams look the same. Greening didn't even hit Kessler tbh

Karlssn is awful though

That entire Spezza line plays the shift in their own zone, it's not even worth talking about anymore because it's the same thing game in and game out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Playing like crap != complete disaster/mess.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:But if nobody is questioning coaching, they should. Paul won't last in my opinion.

You mean the coaching is responsible for those players taking stupid penalties? IMO -- need new asst coaches.. starting with Richardson who should not be lost to Buffalo. You need decent defensive coaching and Reeds is not that..

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Always the first goal against... it was on a PP and deflected and Andy was screened... but still... so damn frustrating.

It isn't just that Andy's letting in the first goal in every friggin game. It's also the quality of shot that's getting through. It's like he doesn't get ready until a puck gets by him. Frustrating is right.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Down 2-0... we have them right where we want them...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I blame coaching more than anything right now. Paul Maclean has lost the team.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:But if nobody is questioning coaching, they should. Paul won't last in my opinion.

Yes he will but w/e.

If it's a consistent message and one that worked that past 2 seasons why isn't it working now?  I have my view on what's wrong with the team but I've said it over and over so everyone knows. Coach can't get play for the players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum