GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins :: 3:00pm ET :: Sat. Feb. 8th, 2014

+11
Hoags
spader
LeCaptain
asq2
wprager
PTFlea
Ev
sandysensfan
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Last game before the Olympic Break shabbsGDT Edition!

*** Note the early start at 3:00pm on CBC ***

Sens roll into Boston to face the Chara-less Bruins. Chara left early to be the flag bearer for the Olympics. Craig Anderson was confirmed as started already. Rask will likely go for the B's. Da Costa was sent down yesterday ahead of the roster freeze deadline. He certainly made an impression with this call-up, he will be missed in this game. No doubt he'll be back up after the break. I suspect we'll see Kassian draw in. Would be nice to close out this string of games with a win before the break. Sens are gonna have to play a solid game and get rubber on Rask. Spezza has certainly answered his critics of late and has stepped his game up along with 9mm. Hopefully this carries over into today's game. I think BigRig is still out. Let's GO!

GO SENS GO!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see the Gregger finally get a shot.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Boston is well ahead int he division, I think they let this one slip from their heads before vacation... also believe they see Johnson in the nets.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

NEELY wrote:Boston is well ahead int he division, I think they let this one slip from their heads before vacation... also believe they see Johnson in the nets.
Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes · 12m

Boston is 13 pts up on the Sens. Break it down it wins.. it's 6.5 wins more than the Sens. Considering the terrible start the Sens had... is that as bad as it seems?

Ian Mendes mentioned on his twitter.. that since mid-December only two NHL teams have not lost 2 regulation games back to back. They are the Pens and the Sens..

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'm also trying duck for the first time for lunch. I have never tried it before so I wanted to try duck because it was on sale. I hope the duck was blue.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Verdict on the blue duck... amazing.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What the Diddle is a blu duck

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why did we send da costa down?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:What the Diddle is a blu duck

I've never seen a blue duck before and honestly I just wanted to see a blue duck.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

I've never seen a blue duck before and honestly I just wanted to see a blue duck.

Oh, god damnit, that's quacktastic

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens Twitter: #Sens coach MacLean confirms that @CraigAnderson41 will start in goal & Matt Kassian will play. No other changes today against Boston.

https://twitter.com/Senators/status/432217433815134209

Still no word on the Boston starter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It was raised and slaughtered humanely.  Well, as humanely as possible with slaughter.

EDIT: Ah, correction, I was thinking of Blue Goose.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

When you choke a duck out.. you get a blue duck.

Hey-O!!

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

God we suck at afternoon games

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum