GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks :: 4:00pm ET :: Sun. Mar. 2nd, 2014

+7
Ev
PTFlea
spader
sandysensfan
NEELY
wprager
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Greening had a fantastic game.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Have you never cheesed?

Me, I'm not much of a cheeser.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

This is cheesing.

Last edited by NEELY on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:Have you never cheesed?

Me, I'm not much of a cheeser.
Sounds fun. I'm allergic to cats though...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

TVA in Quebec saying Phillips and Neil to Colorado...? Probably BS.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

For landeskog, sure

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's a brutal rumour, especially to spam the forums with.

Nice to see the guys fight back after a two goal deficit, but you gotta figure it's too little too late.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Might be true but they don't have a a draft pick so no point in doing anything but cheering them on.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Isn't TVA garbage?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Might be true but they don't have a a draft pick so no point in doing anything but cheering them on.

Exactly.  Hope for the best, but have to be realistic about their chances at this point.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'm just gonna enjoy the rest of the season because right now the games still matter.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i hope we get to see some petersson in ottawa after the trade deadline, especially if we're out of the playoffs. should be nice to see a few youngsters a trial again.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can't believe they came back from that, I'll admit to having them written off 2-0. Andy was solid.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:i hope we get to see some petersson in ottawa after the trade deadline, especially if we're out of the playoffs. should be nice to see a few youngsters a trial again.

I don't think Petersson is ever gonna pull it off.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're only three points back, and we get to play emdonton and Calgary this week. Add some more scoters and were golden.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i hope we get to see some petersson in ottawa after the trade deadline, especially if we're out of the playoffs. should be nice to see a few youngsters a trial again.

I don't think Petersson is ever gonna pull it off.

hey man, wtf! don't shred my poor brah's hopes and dreams. it ain't over till he's back in Sweden.

kidding aside I'm hoping he at least gets a few games before the end this year to see if he can pull it off. If we ship off Michalek it could give him that chance. he's hung around this long and produced decently enough to get a chance.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:We're only three points back, and we get to play emdonton  and Calgary this week. Add some more scoters and were golden.

At least one needed, yeah.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens need to win those back to backs to have any shot IMO and I think it's bleak as it is. Again though I'll be cheering to the end and fact of the matter is these games still mean something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum