GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brennan: Chris Neil signs 3 year, 5.75 million dollar extension

+12
SensHulk
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Hoags
rooneypoo
Ev
Oglethorpe
shabbs
NEELY
sandysensfan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB

Chris Neil has signed a 3-year extension that will keep him a Senator until he's 37, I've been told. Believe it's worth $5.75 mil. #nhl#sens

If this is true, it's an amazing signing by the Sens. Love it!! Clapping

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB

Chris Neil has signed a 3-year extension that will keep him a Senator until he's 37, I've been told. Believe it's worth $5.75 mil. #nhl#sens

If this is true, it's an amazing signing by the Sens. Love it!! Clapping

Indeed happy about that. Not a top 6 forward.. but he is one of the key players in the Sens attack. He brings so much energy on every shift.

Glad they got this done. It's a good deal.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Fantastic. Heart and soul player and part of this community. Cap hit is a joke too. Sen for life.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Credit to Oglethorpe, he beat Brennan to the punch.

http://www.gmhockey.com/t5722p240-ottawa-senators-tidbits-quick-hits#301526

Unless they are one and the same... hmmmm...

Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=400340

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Credit to Oglethorpe, he beat Brennan to the punch.

Sarcasm
Ughh, take that back. A guy I work and golf with was playing with Neil and Konopka today and sent me an email.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oglethorpe wrote:
shabbs wrote:Credit to Oglethorpe, he beat Brennan to the punch.

Sarcasm
Ughh, take that back. A guy I work and golf with was playing with Neil and Konopka today and sent me an email.
HA HA! Cool stuff.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

no guys, it's a bad signing apparently:

@DownGoesSpezza
Chris Neil got another NHL contract? Good to see Ottawa hates good hockey players

‏@Aadams90
@DownGoesSpezza they gave an aging goon THREE years? Same team that passed on Couturier, not shocked.

James Gleason ‏@JaysGleason
5.75!!! FOR NEIL? LOL...Jesus Ottawa its like feaster took control

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin
Just what any NHL team needs: a 37 year old Chris Neil.

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin
The fans can wave their towels for three more years of Chris Neil getting his face caved in by occasional fighters.

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin
I don't give a Diddle if an NHL player is a hard worker. I care about results.

Not what Chris Neil is good at. RT @sn0b40 I guess the big Q then becomes: what do you consider as 'results'?

and this is why Twitter sucks 80% of the time. Everyone trying to be Mr. Funny Guy and being ignorant.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:no guys, it's a bad signing apparently:

@DownGoesSpezza
Chris Neil got another NHL contract? Good to see Ottawa hates good hockey players

‏@Aadams90
@DownGoesSpezza they gave an aging goon THREE years? Same team that passed on Couturier, not shocked.

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin
The fans can wave their towels for three more years of Chris Neil getting his face caved in by occasional fighters.

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin

Not what Chris Neil is good at. RT @sn0b40 I guess the big Q then becomes: what do you consider as 'results'?

and this is why Twitter sucks 80% of the time. Everyone trying to be Mr. Funny Guy and being ignorant.

Ask any Sens fan, or anyone who knows anything about leadership, the locker room, and off ice stuff, and this signing is going to be viewed as a slam dunk. I would do this deal 100 times out of 100.

A small market team and little brother to TOR & MON, OTT is always going to get beat up on by haters. But there's a reason why every fan of any of the other 29 teams hates seeing Neil coming at their team, and there's a reason why he's a core part of our leadership unit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:no guys, it's a bad signing apparently:

@DownGoesSpezza

‏@Aadams90

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin

Chemmy ‏@felixpotvin

I thought briefly about replying to a couple of those, then I realized these guys don't know their Donkey from their elbow when it comes to hockey, so why bother.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Stupidity is alive and well on Twitter...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DownGoesSpezza is the biggest toolbag I have seen on twitter. I've mentioned him before I think. Guy has over 70,000 tweets...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Many toolbags there. There's a reason I don't follow those idiots, not worth it.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

DownGoesSpezza is an idiot, maybe he thinks he's being funny, he's like a Ryan Lambert wannabe.

The other guy named felixpotvin seems to run a Leafs blog .... yeah no Leafs fan will ever say anything good about Neil or our team Laugh1

No big surprise there, the more people hate the move, the better it is IMO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it's one of the better contracts recently. Great value for a very solid player, tough as nails SOB. Love it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum