GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Canucks - 9:00PM - Sunday November 20 2011

+14
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
Ev
LeCaptain
cash
PTFlea
wprager
rooneypoo
spader
SensHulk
shabbs
Riprock
stempniaksen
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Off to OT.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Too bad, but we were right there with them. Well played game.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BAH! Van wins in OT.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:BAH! Van wins in OT.

That was some crazy knuckler. Laugh1

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yeah the sens kept up, it's a good effort.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Negative: lost the extra point

Positive: Rundblad can come back in

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens are playing some great, solid hockey. A lot of notables but I like Condra, Z.Smith, Michalek, Greening a lot tonight at forward.

On D - thought Cowen, Kuba really stood out.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Diddle they gotta shoot more on the pp. That said, great game by the sens and it's thanks to some terrific saves by Auld.

3-1-1 road trip so far. Pretty damn good. Now, is it dacosta's time to head down?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Diddle they gotta shoot more on the pp. That said, great game by the sens and it's thanks to some terrific saves by Auld.

3-1-1 road trip so far. Pretty damn good. Now, is it dacosta's time to head down?

It's Karlsson, I swear that guy has stopped shooting completely. He needs to accept those passes and hammer them, the rest will be all instinct, but he's literally doing everything but shoot and he needs to badly.

As for Da Costa, I would have said yes, but who takes over 2C? Foligno? I doubt Mac wants to break up the Z.Smith, Condra, Daugavins line, and as much as I really like Winchester's game, I don't know about that either, so...?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Diddle they gotta shoot more on the pp. That said, great game by the sens and it's thanks to some terrific saves by Auld.

They gotta work on entering the zone. They were all over the place tonight. The PP looked absolutely brutal.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

At this point, I'm for winchester being 2C. It works out perfectly till Regin is healthy, and winch is playing some good hockey (I.e. He's already got macleans trust)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

It's Karlsson, I swear that guy has stopped shooting completely. He needs to accept those passes and hammer them, the rest will be all instinct, but he's literally doing everything but shoot and he needs to badly.

As for Da Costa, I would have said yes, but who takes over 2C? Foligno? I doubt Mac wants to break up the Z.Smith, Condra, Daugavins line, and as much as I really like Winchester's game, I don't know about that either, so...?

Foligno played 2C for all of the third. The lines were:

Greening-Spezza-Butler
Michalek-Foligno-Alfie

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:At this point, I'm for winchester being 2C. It works out perfectly till Regin is healthy, and winch is playing some good hockey (I.e. He's already got macleans trust)

I like the Michalek - Foligno - Alfredsson line though - and it gives an opportunity to have Butler up there for a bit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Foligno played 2C for all of the third. The lines were:

Greening-Spezza-Butler
Michalek-Foligno-Alfie

Yeah, not sure if that was temporary or if MacLean would try that from the faceoff on. I don't recall Foligno taking any faceoffs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:At this point, I'm for winchester being 2C. It works out perfectly till Regin is healthy, and winch is playing some good hockey (I.e. He's already got macleans trust)
While I wouldn't want to break up the 3rd line either, I think ZSmith would be better at 2C than Winch. I could be wrong, but I think he'd be more productive in that role. I guess we'll see what happens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I look forward to Regin's return, he was awesome before he got hurt and the 2nd line has the potential to be really solid.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I like smith too. He got lots of pp time as well. As for foligno, he was meh at center. He's found his niche as a winger Imo and would look good with smith on the 3rd. We'll see if guess, there's plenty of time for coaching staff to decide. I think the young guns and alfie can use the break

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Beep! Ottawa back into 8th seed, Washington bounced. GoSensGo!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum