GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Turris, please rediscover this tomorrow:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Must win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

More driving to the net needed than today's game. This team can't score with pretty plays, it needs to get some dirty, greasy goals - especially against Nabokov or whoever they have in there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A win would get us back to .500 on this trip.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Again not a must win but one that would sure help out.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:More driving to the net needed than today's game. This team can't score with pretty plays, it needs to get some dirty, greasy goals - especially against Nabokov or whoever they have in there.

There is just no chemistry on the top 2 lines, everyone is just running around all over the place. The Turris/Alfie connection is just dead.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Time for the Dads to make a trip with their boys?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

I said in the thread from today over the last couple games (bos and philly) silf and zbad seem to play better when they were put on the same line

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:I said in the thread from today over the last couple games (bos and philly) silf and zbad seem to play better when they were put on the same line

One thing both aren't doing is one-timing the puck. In fact, the whole team forgot about one-timers, they take too long to get a shot off. Hope we see an improvement tomorrow.

I'm guessing we see Lehner back tomorrow, along with Benoit and Grant possibly. It's probably time to sit a forward or two....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Again not a must win but one that would sure help out.

A should win?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

More like a would be good to win

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:More driving to the net needed than today's game. This team can't score with pretty plays, it needs to get some dirty, greasy goals - especially against Nabokov or whoever they have in there.

They also need to hit the Cussing net.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

They also need to hit the Cussing net.

SOLD!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Make it so.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I cant stand Chris Philips anymore. Needs someone with more personnality and emotion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum