GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Our offense is so scary to see.

But our defensive play is amazing as our all three of our goaltenders.

You've seen it??! What does it look like?

It looks like perimeter play.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I find it weird Neil was talking about some guys not giving a 60 min effort in his post game itv. I wonder who he's talking about.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:I find it weird Neil was talking about some guys not giving a 60 min effort in his post game itv. I wonder who he's talking about.

I would say Smith and Turris for sure. Two young guys who are pretty lost right now.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect a much better team on Wednesday night. As Shawn Simpson said on the radio this morning, it looks like the Sens are in "survival mode" right now.

A couple days of rest/practice and they'll be good on Wednesday.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michalek might be back on Wednesday, he had a good long skate in New York with no apparent problems. Practice tomorrow and should be GTG on Wednesday.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:I expect a much better team on Wednesday night. As Shawn Simpson said on the radio this morning, it looks like the Sens are in "survival mode" right now.

A couple days of rest/practice and they'll be good on Wednesday.

2 games in a week will be some nice time off which they need. Right now they are just hanging on but a couple days off will give them time to catch their breath and regroup.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
LeKing wrote:I find it weird Neil was talking about some guys not giving a 60 min effort in his post game itv. I wonder who he's talking about.

I would say Smith and Turris for sure. Two young guys who are pretty lost right now.

Turris is struggling but with the number of times he falls down I wouldn't say he "coasts" from time to time.
I don't see anyone on this team lacking effort

NEELY

Mod
Mod

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Turris is struggling but with the number of times he falls down I wouldn't say he "coasts" from time to time.

Lacking effort? Absolutely not. Mind f*****? Absolutely.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Bring up DaCosta and give him a game or two in Smith's place. Worst thing he wins a few more face offs than Zack.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cussing Gonchar. I keep expecting him to lay down on the ice and have a nice snooze.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013 - Page 8 Gonchar

Heh heh.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

Cussing Gonchar. I keep expecting him to lay down on the ice and have a nice snooze.

Nah. He's not fast, but he plays well positionally. I've found myself, on more than one occasion this season, saying "thank God we have Gonchar." I've never been his biggest fan, but you can tell he's a veteran out there. He makes the smart play 9 times out of 10.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Nah. He's not fast, but he plays well positionally. I've found myself, on more than one occasion this season, saying "thank God we have Gonchar." I've never been his biggest fan, but you can tell he's a veteran out there. He makes the smart play 9 times out of 10.

I think he's finally come around too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum