GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

on the 3 on 1... yah. Unless the goaltending is winning games Ottawa is in trouble, lol. One might be enough today.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Sloppy.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Is the adrenaline starting to wear off?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Can someone please complete a pass to someone?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:Is the adrenaline starting to wear off?

It's a short season and all these guys are playing waaaaaaay more than they should. Might just be wearing down period, mentally and physically.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Starting to get really pissed off that the Sens are not taking runs at the other team.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Nothing unexpected AFAIC
Easy loss.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Zibby is clearly outscoring Silfverberg, now. Smile

Seriously, though, shoot and you never know. Silf has a filthy shot and he definitely is not using it nearly enough.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ZIB!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:So, Zibby is clearly outscoring Silfverberg, now. Smile

Seriously, though, shoot and you never know. Silf has a filthy shot and he definitely is not using it nearly enough.

That line is also seeing the other teams top shut down guys, big difference. Alfi, Turris, Silfverberg have created nothing. Not sure why MacLean is keeping them all together to be honest.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty hard to watch this snoozefest after Detroit Chicago earlier today

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:So, Zibby is clearly outscoring Silfverberg, now. Smile

That line is also seeing the other teams top shut down guys, big difference. Alfi, Turris, Silfverberg have created nothing. Not sure why MacLean is keeping them all together to be honest.

There's no one better, let the other rookie lines face worse competition.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, no real idea why I am questioning Mac... but just hate it when I hear Zibanejad is playing better than Silfverberg.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

On another note, Vivsovsky still has it, really impressed with him and might be able to get him fairly cheap. Probably a good guy to resign as well going into next year if they really want a 2nd option on the PP.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:On another note, Vivsovsky still has it, really impressed with him and might be able to get him fairly cheap. Probably a good guy to resign as well going into next year if they really want a 2nd option on the PP.

Surprised Anaheim let him go for a 2nd rounder. He'll be in demand though.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:On another note, Vivsovsky still has it, really impressed with him and might be able to get him fairly cheap. Probably a good guy to resign as well going into next year if they really want a 2nd option on the PP.

That's a guy the Sens could use honestly...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:

That's a guy the Sens could use honestly...

We could use just about anyone back there. Boyle would be good as well.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Boyle would be perfect, not happening though lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum