GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Florida Panthers, 6PM, Sunday, March 4, 2012

+14
tim1_2
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
cash
Hoags
spader
Riprock
shabbs
Hobiesens
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Florida, 6:00PM, Sunday, March 4, 2012

GAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Florida Panthers, 6PM, Sunday, March 4, 2012 LargeGAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Florida Panthers, 6PM, Sunday, March 4, 2012 AtGAME DAY - Ottawa Senators @ Florida Panthers, 6PM, Sunday, March 4, 2012 Large

The Ottawa Senators (34-24-8, 76 PTS) visit the Florida Panthers (30-22-12, 72 PTS) trying to extend their dominance over the South East Division leaders to a tenth straight game. The Panthers will be looking for a bit of revenge, as the last meeting at the Bank Atlantic Center features six different Ottawa players scoring goals en route to a 6-2 win. Robin Lehner will get his 4th straight start while Craig Anderson continues to recuperate from the severed pinky tendon suffered while "preparing supper". Rob Klinkhammer has been recalled to, hopefully, get some secondary scoring going; he will replace Zack Smith, who will get a day off to reflect on his recent play.

Coverage:
TV: SNET-East, TVA, FS-Florida
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

Latest updates:
Rob Klinkhammer (35 points in 35 games with Bingo) has earned a call up to the big club. Smith will sit.

NHL Game Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2011020977

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Boston: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-panthers

GO SENS GO!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We've got a game in under 2 hours and no-one is on? Did you guys adjust your clocks a week early? And the other way?

Note the early game start time -- 6 PM. It's like the Panthers set their clock 1 hours ahead one week early.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Klinkhammer-Turris-Alfredsson will start the game

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big game. 6-1 Sens, Alfie with a hat trick, Turris with 4 assists. Smile

Or....2-1 Florida, boring as hell, but I don't think so...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PARTY CITY!!!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Big game. 6-1 Sens, Alfie with a hat trick, Turris with 4 assists. Smile

Or....2-1 Florida, boring as hell, but I don't think so...

Maybe Lehner and Auld both get injured, and Zack Smith straps the pads on.

Did you hear about Connor Crisp? He was a scratched forward until their starting goalie got run in the first minute of the game and had to leave. Their backup failed a concussion test yesterday, and their two goalies from lower leagues are both playing in the Finals. GM made a call to go with just the one, so Crisp was called into action. He have up 13 on 45 shots and was named the game's 1st star. It's just like pee-wee all over again.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Devils lost in regulation to NYI. Boston lost in regulation to NYR. No loser points!

Ottawa is 3 points plus 2 games in hand out of 2nd (compare this with 4 points and 4 games.

They are also just 1 point plus a game out of 6th. With a win they will move up to at least 6th, and if Philly also loses, they would be in 5th.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Devils lost in OT to NYI. Boston lost in regulation to NYR.

Ottawa is 3 points plus 2 games in hand out of 2nd (compare this with 4 points and 4 games.

They are also just 1 point plus a game out of 6th. With a win they will move up to at least 6th, and if Philly also loses, they would be in 5th.

that devils loss was in regulation....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
wprager wrote:Devils lost in OT to NYI. Boston lost in regulation to NYR.

that devils loss was in regulation....

Oops, I actually meant to write regulation. Not sure why my brain told my fingers to type OT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's go Sens!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

REALLY impressed with Klinkhammer this far.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

No way he got that goal, lol.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

stream

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/16/164/v-376451.html

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Who is this Klink dude? I head out of town and come back to a new power line! Wink

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wish Lehner was NHL ready, really do. If he goes on to have a fantastic season in the NHL and a good playoff he should be sent back to the AHL to prove he can play consistantly in the AHL. That's what's important.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum