GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:On another note, Vivsovsky still has it, really impressed with him and might be able to get him fairly cheap. Probably a good guy to resign as well going into next year if they really want a 2nd option on the PP.

Surprised Anaheim let him go for a 2nd rounder. He'll be in demand though.

That's a guy the Sens could use honestly...

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:On another note, Vivsovsky still has it, really impressed with him and might be able to get him fairly cheap. Probably a good guy to resign as well going into next year if they really want a 2nd option on the PP.

Surprised Anaheim let him go for a 2nd rounder. He'll be in demand though.

That's a guy the Sens could use honestly...

We could use just about anyone back there. Boyle would be good as well.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Boyle would be perfect, not happening though lol.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Boyle would be perfect, not happening though lol.

Sharks might change things up when they choke again.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Just get it to overtime....

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

nice job by the isles player to hold the stick and draw the hooking call

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Patty W ties it up. The under is still safe.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Wow are they ever lucky to get a point there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Need the 2nd point to get bck to .500 on this trip.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Both goals have been lucky. In fact, 4/5 goals this week were purely luck due to bad goaltending or giveaways

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Wow are they ever lucky to get a point there.

They deserve a little luck.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Let's be honest here, Refs have given us some pretty gifts over the last few games... Even you Prags would acknowledge that.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Though pw hit the post earlier but that penalty was a weak call on okposo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Both goals have been lucky. In fact, 4/5 goals this week were purely luck due to bad goaltending or giveaways

You're just being negative (not saying you're wrong), and I don't care. A point is a point. They got lots of points when they had a full lineup. This is just treading water.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKing wrote:Let's be honest here, Refs have given us some pretty gifts over the last few games... Even you Prags would acknowledge that.

Their tab is still quite high.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

To the shootout.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Both goals have been lucky. In fact, 4/5 goals this week were purely luck due to bad goaltending or giveaways

You're just being negative (not saying you're wrong), and I don't care. A point is a point. They got lots of points when they had a full lineup. This is just treading water.

Just pointing out how bad our offense has run dry.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens to the OT, nd this one hd 4 seconds added on, with a penlty to the Sens.

Edit: sticky A key.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum