GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hockeyhero22000
Hoags
NEELY
wprager
PTFlea
shabbs
SensHulk
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

To the shootout.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Both goals have been lucky. In fact, 4/5 goals this week were purely luck due to bad goaltending or giveaways

You're just being negative (not saying you're wrong), and I don't care. A point is a point. They got lots of points when they had a full lineup. This is just treading water.

Just pointing out how bad our offense has run dry.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens to the OT, nd this one hd 4 seconds added on, with a penlty to the Sens.

Edit: sticky A key.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Methot and lehner were awesome in the overtime period. Also someone has to teach the sens how to play 4on4

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:Both goals have been lucky. In fact, 4/5 goals this week were purely luck due to bad goaltending or giveaways

You're just being negative (not saying you're wrong), and I don't care. A point is a point. They got lots of points when they had a full lineup. This is just treading water.

Here:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013 - Page 6 BEdlULaCIAAYJHb

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Uh-oh. I liked Ooh-ah better.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dirty goal by Tavares. First 3 game losing streak of the season

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So lucky to have gotten a point. Damn.

For the millionth time, we need a hand in the offense department. Stone and Da Costa up would be nice.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

Here:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ NYI - 3:00pm ET - Sunday March 3rd, 2013 - Page 6 BEdlULaCIAAYJHb

Yeah and I'm saying alot of those wins are due to luck and goaltending. Sounds like Michalek could be back on Wednesday

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Stop winning and just tank :crossarms:

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Keeping their heads above water... 2 games in the next week, should be able to get some time off and heal up a little. Clear the mind.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dean Brown is a Cussing moron. One of the worst broadcasters in the game. Claims Condra was hit in the head by Okposo, just constantly makes Dung up because he didn't see it. Diddle him.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Think the 2 day break will do them good. Gotta discover more offense somehow someway snd Michalek can provide a boost

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Dean Brown is a Cussing moron. One of the worst broadcasters in the game. Claims Condra was hit in the head by Okposo, just constantly makes Dung up because he didn't see it. Diddle him.

I haven't listened to those 2 punks this season. Thank God for NHL Gamecenter. Other broadcasts surprisingly know a lot about the Sens. And the constant: They all love Daniel Alfredsson.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Our offense is so scary to see.

But our defensive play is amazing as our all three of our goaltenders.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Stop winning and just tank :crossarms:

:bert:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dang, I wanted that to be a .gif I stole.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Our offense is so scary to see.

But our defensive play is amazing as our all three of our goaltenders.

Hard to call the D amazing when they're giving up 40 shots a game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum