GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011

+15
asq2
SensHulk
The Silfer Server
LethalLehner
spader
jawal
TheAvatar
Hoags
PTFlea
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ottawa @ Vancouver, Feb 7, 2011

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't think 13 would be a record... remember the early Sens years?

1992–93 record: 10–70–4
Home record: 9–29–4
Road record: 1–41–0

Good times.

EDIT: The goalie in my Avatar went 8-46-3 that season.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 2011-02-07-my-only-weakness

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Canucks lines tonight:

D. Sedin-H. Sedin-Burrows
Raymond-Kesler-Samuelsson
Torres-Malhotra-Hansen
Glass-Hodgson-Tambellini

Rome-Ehrhoff
Hamhuis-Bieksa
Alberts-Ballard

Luongo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 2011-02-07-my-only-weakness

I swear to God, I didn't post this picture, it must have been someone else?

Anyway, it's hilarious. Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:I don't think 13 would be a record... remember the early Sens years?

Good times.

Wow. That's amazing to look at in black and white. Ohmy...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:I don't think 13 would be a record... remember the early Sens years?

Good times.

Wow. That's amazing to look at in black and white. Ohmy...
Was a tough time for Sens fans...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Vancouver Canucks  - 10:00pm ET - MON. Feb. 7, 2011 - Page 3 2011-02-07-my-only-weakness

I swear to God, I didn't post this picture, it must have been someone else?

Anyway, it's hilarious. Laughing3
TipHat ThumbsUp

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Canucks up 1-0 early... Sens were not able to capitalize on the first PP of the game...

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nucks up 2 now. Ouch.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kesler with his 31st of the season...

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I just want the Sens to score one skilled goal tonight. I know they will lose, I just want to see one nice goal. Not a fluke, just a well orchestrated attack and goal.

But of course, I'm going to be disappointed.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Just when I thought I was going to turn off the game, Neil comes up huge. God I love that man!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ah well at least the sense looked good to start the game....or the nucks were still not in playing mode

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I should elaborate, as that can imply a goal. There was no goal. Henrik Sedin was looking for the puck at his feet, and Neil just lays him out. Rome takes exception and tries to fight Neil, but Neil beats him down. Rome gets the instigator, and a game misconduct for not having his jersey tied down (I think).

Normally I don't really condone players going after other teams' stars, but earlier Bieksa hit Spezza, which looked to me a bit high, as he led with his forearms.

If that's the game they choose to play, I'm happy Neil responded. Just wish Carkner and Ruutu were playing as well.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

That was a great period apart from two lapses. Having Spezza back makes us look like an actual NHL team, which is nice just so long as we keep losing.

EDIT: Also with JS back in the line-up we can finally win a face-off or two.

2nd EDIT: Not specifically related to this game, but is anyone else consistently getting surprised by Kelly? Seems like he's really developed. At this point he might be better than Fisher, though granted MF is playing with an injury.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:That was a great period apart from two lapses. Having Spezza back makes us look like an actual NHL team, which is nice just so long as we keep losing.

EDIT: Also with JS back in the line-up we can finally win a face-off or two.

2nd EDIT: Not specifically related to this game, but is anyone else consistently getting surprised by Kelly? Seems like he's really developed. At this point he might be better than Fisher, though granted MF is playing with an injury.

It was only one or two games, but when Kelly played with Alfie and Foligno, I had really liked that line, which is saying something, because I was very critical when I first saw it, and skeptical that it would do anything.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Nice shorthanded chance there by Spezza and Michalek. Another post hit though.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:Just when I thought I was going to turn off the game, Neil comes up huge. God I love that man!

One of my favorites; he bleeds Ottawa red.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum