GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010

+15
Hoags
Tuk Tuk
beedub
caissie_1
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
pegsensfan
stempniaksen
Ev
Riprock
SensHulk
PTFlea
TheAvatar
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Ottawa @ Vancouver, March 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_lcap244%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Large GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 At GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Large

Having a whale of a time …

Ottawa (37-26-5, 79 pts, 2nd in the Northeast and 5th in the Eastern Conference) end their Western swing as they visit the Vancouver (?) Canucks (41-23-3, 85 pts, 1st in the Northwest and 3rd in the Western Conference) Saturday night, 10:00PM EST. On Thursday night the Sens’ scoring troubles continued as they lost a tough one to Calgary, 0-2. While they outshot the Flames 33-25 on the night, and had a whopping 17 shots on goal in the third period, they went 0 for 5 on the power play and just could not beat the eventual first star of the game – Kiprusoff. In their 4 losses since the break, the Senators have scored a total of 3 goals. Pretty tough to win that way.

Read the full recap here.

The Wandering Canucks return home following a road trip of ... (are you ready for this?) … Olympic proportions. Their record-setting 14 game road trip was a resounding success as Vancouver went 8-5-1, regaining the top spot in their Division in the process. This will be the first elite team the struggling Sens will play since the break and, frankly, their only chance is to play hard for 60 minutes, and hope that the “first home game following a road trip” curse claims yet another victim.

Game Coverage
TV: CBC-HD
Radio: Team 1200
Web: check ATDHE.net and Justin.tv

Latest updates:
Kelly did not skate in practice and missed the Calgary game.
Foligno and Kuba are working out in Ottawa and could re-join the team in the next couple of days.
Kevin Bieksa may be ready to play against Ottawa

Lineups

Ottawa
    Vancouver

Ottawa Key Injuries

F Nick Foligno (Broken leg, mid-March)
    D Chris Campoli (lower body, mid-March)
    Filip Kuba (lower body, questionable)

Flames Key Injuries

Willie Mitchell (concussion, out indefinitely
    Alexandre Bolduc (shoulder, out indefinitely)
    Steve Bernier (abdomen, out until at least mid-April)
    Kevin Bieksa (ankle, may play)

Game Day Previews:

NHL.com
    ESPN.com

ESPN Stats Comparison
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 Sens%40Nucks

Media Links:

Clouston speaks to media following Thursday's game
    Official Sens Twitter
    SensTVOnline

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by wprager on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

I'm frustrated about this game already. I'm scheduled to be in Vancouver NEXT saturday; they got the date wrong Sad I would've loved to see a road game (well, not last night's road game). Bummer.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice GDT Prags!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Let's blowup this beached whale: