GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010

+19
M_Christopher
Ev
Flo The Action
garblar
SensGirl11
smash88
dennycrane
caissie_1
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Riprock
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cronie
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Ottawa @ Atlanta Mar 18, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_lcap238%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_lcap238%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_lcap224%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010.

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 LargeGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 AtGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Large

Thrash(ers) 'n' Burn?

Ottawa (37-28-5, 79 pts, 2nd in the Northeast and 6th in the Eastern Conference) visit the Thrashers (29-29-11, 69 pts, 10th in the Conference) Thursday night, 7:00PM EST. The hated blue team came into our barn and showed us all what is wrong with this Sens team right now. They aren't playing as a team anymore and they can't even score when the opportunities are gift wrapped for them.

Ottawa now has only one win since the Olympic break and have 8 of their last 12 games on the road to try to stabilize this situation and prepare for the playoffs should they hang onto a spot. The Thrashers are coming off of a hard fought 4-3 victory over the NE Division leading Sabres in which they squandered a 3-1 lead after one period of play. Lets hope the Sens get it together because it sure wasn't pretty the last time they were there.

Game Coverage
TV: RDS(HD), SNET-E
Radio: Team 1200
Web: check ATDHE.net and Justin.tv

Latest updates:
Both Kuba and Fisher made the trip to Atlanta and could play.

Lineups

Ottawa
    Atlanta

Ottawa Key Injuries

Filip Kuba (lower body, questionable)
    Mike Fisher (upper body, questionable)

Atlanta Key Injuries

LW Evander Kane (foot)

Game Day Previews:

ESPN Preview
    Ottawa Senators.com Preview

ESPN Stats Comparison
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 Sens%40Thrash

Media Links:

Official Sens Twitter
    SensTVOnline

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Side-by-side stats added.

I see you started using the non-HTML editor, eh Clutch?

I will get my prediction in early. 5-2 Sens, with the Sens jumping out to a 3-0 lead in the 1st.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Side-by-side stats added.

I did it in google chrome which forces me to do it with the code in place. I just cut and pasted your last GDT and then slowly changed things and left the tags in place.

I guess I succeeded in doing it without superfluous tag?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I predict the Sens will get 45 shots, Rinne will get first star and a shutout.

BTW, the last time I predicted a huge loss by the Sens they had the first win of their 11 game streak.

- Unknown Author

Rinne plays in Nashville, I think you mean Pavalec.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I did it in google chrome which forces me to do it with the code in place. I just cut and pasted your last GDT and then slowly changed things and left the tags in place.

No superfluous tags.

And, by the way, "Lost" is not Atlantis.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, maybe Lost is Avatar, except that the humans, this time, are playing the blue-skinned part, and guys that turn into black smoke have take over the role previously played by humans.

Of course, I haven't seen Avatar, so I could be way off.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

No superfluous tags.

And, by the way, "Lost" is not Atlantis.

I said the lost city of Atlanta not Atlantis. It was a Futurama reference. I need to throw those in once in a while.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also you just might see a reappearance of the Pat Buchanan (sp) poll option come playoff time. Cool

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Also you just might see a reappearance of the Pat Buchanan (sp) poll option come playoff time. Cool

That's gold! Keep the Futurama references coming. Probably the only thing that'll amuse me this morning after that debacle last ngiht GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Atlanta Thrashers – 7:00PM EST, Thursday, March 18, 2010 489887

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fry: You know what the worst thing about being a slave is? They make you work hard without paying you or letting you go.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fry: People said I was dumb, but I proved them

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Fry: People said I was dumb, but I proved them

In reference to the senators season:

Bender: Well, we're boned!

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Soldier:
This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.

Fry:
And then the battle is not so bad?

Soldier:
Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum