GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: -7:30 PM - Monday December 13, 2010

+17
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SDH89
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Riprock
Urkie
Ev
Bramlet07
The Silfer Server
sens4win
wprager
shabbs
SensHulk
PTFlea
spader
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

That's all I got. Sorry folks, it's half-assed, but it's here.

Anyone who wants to scrap this for a proper GDT is more than welcome to do so.

Chirp posted the following line combos

Foligno-Spezza-Alfredsson
Michalek-Fisher-Kovalev
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Regin-Winchester-Shannon

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hopefully Michalek can continue his awesome play. And hopefully Alfie will break out of his slump and get a few points, ditto Spez, ditto...well basically ditto everyone.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SCORE SOME Cussing GOALS ALREADY! GAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the last time the senators scored more than 3 in a game was against the thrashers back when we were still in the playoff hunt.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They can do it, Alfie needs to get in front of the net and pot one right away.

With Clouston basically trying everything, when do we finally see Fisher on Spezza's wing?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

7 points out of a playoff spot... occupied by the Thrashers... they need this win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beers on ice people!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:7 points out of a playoff spot... occupied by the Thrashers... they need this win.

Badly.

And also, it would be nice if Gonchar got back to his scoring ways. He's been improving slowly, but we need that guy on the blueline who scares the crap out of people.

And Kuba needs to contribute as well, he's been a black hole of suck.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:They can do it, Alfie needs to get in front of the net and pot one right away.

With Clouston basically trying everything, when do we finally see Fisher on Spezza's wing?

He should do the Disappearing Swede Act popularized by Mats Sundin. It must have been magic because how else can you explain a 6'5" smiling swede completely disappearing from view, then suddenly re-appearing just to the side of the goal for an easy tap-in? I only remember Alfie doing that once, against the Sabres. Time to do it again.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:That's all I got. Sorry folks, it's half-assed, but it's here.

Anyone who wants to scrap this for a proper GDT is more than welcome to do so.

Chirp posted the following line combos

Foligno-Spezza-Alfredsson
Michalek-Fisher-Kovalev
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Regin-Winchester-Shannon

Spader, this officially counts as your GDT. Let's hope for some DOG-POWER! Snoopydance

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll be out until past 9PM. Go Sens! Let's get back to within a 3-game-winning streak of a playoff spot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
He should do the Disappearing Swede Act popularized by Mats Sundin. It must have been magic because how else can you explain a 6'5" smiling swede completely disappearing from view, then suddenly re-appearing just to the side of the goal for an easy tap-in? I only remember Alfie doing that once, against the Sabres. Time to do it again.

That counts for all goal-scorers. All of a sudden they're right where they need to be with their stick ready and the puck always seems to get over to them. Look not farther than Bobby Ryan's goal with Mikko Koivu's stick for evidence.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Pretty empty on here right now.....wait what's that ? *crickets*

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I'm here for you buddy.

PTFlea

PTFlea