GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: -7:30 PM - Monday December 13, 2010

+17
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SDH89
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Riprock
Urkie
Ev
Bramlet07
The Silfer Server
sens4win
wprager
shabbs
SensHulk
PTFlea
spader
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:
sens4win wrote:I blame it on the empty chat box. The more members sign in, the more goals then sens will score in the third period. Ahhhhh!

It worked, i signed in, was going to complain about the fact we have no finish and a goalie who let's in softies and voila, Alfie scores!
see, im not crazy after all Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All new wingers please. Alfie can stay, the rest are completely up to the new GM.

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:
sens4win wrote:I blame it on the empty chat box. The more members sign in, the more goals then sens will score in the third period. Ahhhhh!

It worked, i signed in, was going to complain about the fact we have no finish and a goalie who let's in softies and voila, Alfie scores!

Oh I wouldn't go that far ;-)

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:
sens4win wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:

Oh I wouldn't go that far ;-)
Ya your right, that was a bit of a stretch on my part.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ultimately I think the biggest reason for all the struggles is the soft defense.

Yes, they have trouble scoring but whenever they try to up the tempo, the D lets them down with a soft play.

Lets hope for a good third period but I have my doubts. When was the last time they came back from 2 goals down?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Urkie wrote:Ultimately I think the biggest reason for all the struggles is the soft defense.

Yes, they have trouble scoring but whenever they try to up the tempo, the D lets them down with a soft play.

Lets hope for a good third period but I have my doubts. When was the last time they came back from 2 goals down?
Neal scores. Maybe today ?

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Maybe today after all, Spezza scores to make it 3-3

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza ties it up !

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:
Urkie wrote:Ultimately I think the biggest reason for all the struggles is the soft defense.

Neal scores. Maybe today ?

Guess my negative mindset kind of paid off...lol

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Nice tie game, and is anyone elses stream in Punjabi or some other foreign language?

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:Nice tie game, and is anyone elses stream in Punjabi or some other foreign language?
Yup, the one spezD gave you...I will admit the replays they showed were a lot smoother then the ones I usually see on tsn.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bramlet07 wrote:Nice tie game, and is anyone elses stream in Punjabi or some other foreign language?

Sounds more Slovenian.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i just tuned in. get ready to lose this one Facepalm
no but seriously how's the game been so far, my slovakian isn't up to scratch.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:

Sounds more Slovenian.

thanks, im so uncultured

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

well we got a point

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm sorry but elliott should of had that. and no that wasn't a no look back pass, he knew where he was passing it.

hope leclaire isn't injured long.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LOL @ Sportsnet giving Speza the 1st star.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

I really don't know what Spezza was thinking there and I really don't know what Kuba was doing there either.

Both of those guys pretty much Dung the bed on that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum