GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: -7:30 PM - Monday December 13, 2010

+17
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SDH89
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Riprock
Urkie
Ev
Bramlet07
The Silfer Server
sens4win
wprager
shabbs
SensHulk
PTFlea
spader
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Were almost so desperate we might play the, sign the washed up veteran card. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Man, do I ever love that Sportsnet promo with the slow motion Fisher slapshot played to the tune of Johnny Cash's cover of "Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty.... amazing song and even more beautiful with Cash' raw voice. And see the flex on Fisher's S19 when it connects with the puck/ice? Wow.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

Dash wrote:Man, do I ever love that Sportsnet promo with the slow motion Fisher slapshot played to the tune of Johnny Cash's cover of "Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty.... amazing song and even more beautiful with Cash' raw voice. And see the flex on Fisher's S19 when it connects with the puck/ice? Wow.
If only he could do that in a real game.

P.S - I like the Spezza one.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Urkie wrote:This first period showed everything that is wrong with the Sens right now.

1) No finish even though they dominated the first 10 mintues

2) Soft Defense led to both goals

3) Speed. Where is the team speed? They pretty much look like a bunch of guys with canes

Agreed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From what I've seen the D is no good at all. Not at all, soft as tissue. Cuss that.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:Were almost so desperate we might play the, sign the washed up veteran card. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Well, some of these guys kind of are now.

Just think about this for a second.

Alfie is now 38, Kovalev is 38 and Gonchar is 36. That's 3 players that we count on to be go to guys and they are nearing the end of their careers. It's probably too much to ask for those guys to be consistent night in and night out at that age.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Je Jure. Excuse my French.
Its only a matter of time before prager filters that. Sarcasm

You're quite right, I should censor myself.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is the period that will define the year - right here. Do they come out like pusses and not score, or do they come out with fire and attack (and score). We'll see.

Urkie

Urkie
Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:From what I've seen the D is no good at all. Not at all, soft as tissue. Cuss that.

Very soft and very slow except for Karlsson.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:SCORE SOME Cussing GOALS ALREADY! GAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the last time the senators scored more than 3 in a game was against the thrashers back when we were still in the playoff hunt.

Remember when we used to complain about not having any Secondary scoring, and how big of a problem that was?!!?! Now we can complain about not having any primary scoring either. Facepalm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Haha, the Sens get a 2-on-1 and the spotlight [prematurely goes on thinking they score and then seconds later Atlanta scores.... wow...just wow.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

I blame it on the empty chat box. The more members sign in, the more goals then sens will score in the third period. Ahhhhh!

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Finally Aflie gets one.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Alfredsson needed that.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:I blame it on the empty chat box. The more members sign in, the more goals then sens will score in the third period. Ahhhhh!

It worked, i signed in, was going to complain about the fact we have no finish and a goalie who let's in softies and voila, Alfie scores!

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Hobiesens wrote:
sens4win wrote:I blame it on the empty chat box. The more members sign in, the more goals then sens will score in the third period. Ahhhhh!

It worked, i signed in, was going to complain about the fact we have no finish and a goalie who let's in softies and voila, Alfie scores!
see, im not crazy after all Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All new wingers please. Alfie can stay, the rest are completely up to the new GM.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

sens4win wrote:
Hobiesens wrote:

see, im not crazy after all Ahhhhh!

Oh I wouldn't go that far ;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum