GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30PM Dec. 16

+18
smash88
Snuh
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Acrobat
PTFlea
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
asq2
pgood
Cronie
Hayden
dennycrane
Riprock
b33f
Cap'n Clutch
PKC
wprager
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shabbs must be busy so I'll start the GDT.

I just had to turn down tickets to tonight's game Sad But at least it's on Snet-HD.

McAmmond and Volchenkov won't play tonight but both skated in practice.

Projected line-up for tonight:

Forwards:
Heatley - Spezza - Alfredsson
Vermette - Kelly - Winchester
Zubov - Fisher - Neil
Ruutu - Foligno - Donovan

Defence:
Phillips - Lee
Kuba - Picard
Bell - Smith

Goaltender:
Gerber starting
Auld

On the Thrashers side, Bogosian and Christensen both returned to practice but won't play tonight. Lehtonen is out and didn't even make the trip; Ondrej Pavelec to start (according to goaliepost.com).

We need this one more than they do (they are going for Hedman).

GO SENS!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Where did you get that starting lineup from? Foligno at center? Kelly centering the 2nd line? Zubov with Fisher and Neil? Lee on the top pairing?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:Where did you get that starting lineup from? Foligno at center? Kelly centering the 2nd line? Zubov with Fisher and Neil? Lee on the top pairing?

Just a copy/paste form TSN's ice chips. I did notice that they still had the Dec. 15 date, but the teams were right.

Maybe it was the formatting...nope, just checked, it wasn't the formatting. They have Foligno at centre:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe that's the lineup that will finish top-4! :D

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Where is everyone? Trafiic? D&^*! transit strike.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There the Brian Lee thread Wink

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Rivet (Buffalo) will miss two weeks with a shoulder injury (he's already missed two game). We are 6 points behind Buffalo for the 8th spot, and have 2 games in hand. We play Buffalo on January 6, at which point we'll still have a game in hand. Problem is, when we play them we will be at the tail end of an 8-game road trip. We will also be playing our third game in four nights (although prior to that stretch we have a few days off after coming back from the West).

Any predictions as to where these two teams will be on January 6? Will it be a fight for a playoff spot? Will the team pull to gether on that long trip or will they simply get worn down by the schedule? Or will both teams be behind Florida and Toronto?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:There the Brian Lee thread Wink

That one is too tempting. I'm trying to be a good boy.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think it will be another Pizza line show like last Home game vs. Atlanta. Then we'll lose to the Devils on the road and come home to spank the Stars.

- Unknown Author

wprager wrote:Shabbs must be busy so I'll start the GDT.

I just had to turn down tickets to tonight's game Sad But at least it's on Snet-HD.

McAmmond and Volchenkov won't play tonight but both skated in practice.

Projected line-up for tonight:

Forwards:
Heatley - Spezza - Alfredsson
Vermette - Kelly - Winchester
Zubov - Fisher - Neil
Ruutu - Foligno - Donovan

Defence:
Phillips - Lee
Kuba - Picard
Bell - Smith

Goaltender:
Gerber starting
Auld

On the Thrashers side, Bogosian and Christensen both returned to practice but won't play tonight. Lehtonen is out and didn't even make the trip; Ondrej Pavelec to start (according to goaliepost.com).

We need this one more than they do (they are going for Hedman).

GO SENS!

Aren't we going for Hedman? :cyclops:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
Aren't we going for Hedman? :cyclops:

We are far too inconsistent for that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think it will be another Pizza line show like last Home game vs. Atlanta. Then we'll lose to the Devils on the road and come home to spank the Stars.

So you're basically telling me I turned down tickets *AND* two slices of pizza?

Where's the noose icon?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Heard on the Healthy Scratches that Bell will be moving from the pressbox to 1st PP unit. Maybe they should do more of that: observe for a game, then play for, oh, 10 or so. This way we have 2 in the pressbox all the time.

b33f

b33f
Prospect
Prospect

Hey guys,
What channel is the game on for Bell expressvu...I keep getting "Not available in my area" and I'm in Ottawa?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I can't get it in Brampton. I asked Bell once about it, and they said I was in the Ottawa Valley Region and that the NHL sets the rules and they say anyone in the Ottawa Valley Region, since they are close, should have to pay to go to the game.

Makes no sense to me. And the Leafs aren't even being shown on Sportsnet tonight. There's no logical reason why they (Sportsnet) can't, with all their different channels (SNET-E, SNET-W, SNET-O, SNET-P, and SNHD1-4) show a Leaf game on one and an Ottawa game on the other. But no, they have decided to black games out so that people in Toronto HAVE to watch the Leafs or nothing at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum