GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: -7:30 PM - Monday December 13, 2010

+17
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
SDH89
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Riprock
Urkie
Ev
Bramlet07
The Silfer Server
sens4win
wprager
shabbs
SensHulk
PTFlea
spader
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'm sorry but elliott should of had that. and no that wasn't a no look back pass, he knew where he was passing it.

hope leclaire isn't injured long.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LOL @ Sportsnet giving Speza the 1st star.

Urkie

Sophomore
Sophomore

I really don't know what Spezza was thinking there and I really don't know what Kuba was doing there either.

Both of those guys pretty much Dung the bed on that one.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well...we should've seen this coming.....sens can't score more than 3 goals.

I don't know what happened on that last play...kuba, Elliott, and spezza just fudged it up, but I'll go easy on spezz since he singlehandedly tied it up.

Offence looked pretty dangerous today though. Good to see Neil and alfie get those monkeys off their backs. Now....to enjoy an 8 point deficit for another three full days

Last edited by Michallica on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I said that the 2nd (and 3rd) were periods were the Sens' season is defined - whether or not they have anything left in the pride department. And they did really well, I'm really impressed with that effort. They wouldn't go away, they played a great forecheck, they kept the Thrashers hemmed in a lot, they shot, they did a lot of really good things.

TipHat That might end up being the best loss of the year for us.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Tons of positives for sure....but let's be honest the sens were the dominant team yet they still make other goalies look amazing. And I hate to say it but Elliott is struggling, but at least the guy isn't made of glass. It just sucks that at the end of the day we fell behind further, but baby steps I guess. They didn't fold when it was 3-0, and if it weren't for a gaffe they might have won't this one in OT

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Got to admire their comeback, at least they showed they have some sort of pride. Yet again, Elliott Dung the bed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:i just tuned in. get ready to lose this one Facepalm
no but seriously how's the game been so far, my slovakian isn't up to scratch.

Now I know why you love Leclaire...you're both cursed.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sometimes I wonder if Spezza is too good for some of the players on the team.
Sometimes i wonder if Spezza is too dumb to understand some players on the team.

Tonight It's probably a bit of both.
And our average goaltending does not match with that much high risk / high reward play.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:That's all I got. Sorry folks, it's half-assed, but it's here.

Anyone who wants to scrap this for a proper GDT is more than welcome to do so.

Chirp posted the following line combos

Foligno-Spezza-Alfredsson
Michalek-Fisher-Kovalev
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil
Regin-Winchester-Shannon

Spader, this officially counts as your GDT. Let's hope for some DOG-POWER! Snoopydance

Sorry guys. Crying

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:i just tuned in. get ready to lose this one GAME DAY: Atlanta Thrashers @ Ottawa Senators: -7:30 PM - Monday December 13, 2010  - Page 5 489887
no but seriously how's the game been so far, my slovakian isn't up to scratch.

Now I know why you love Leclaire...you're both cursed.

I don't know what's wrong with the guy, may be he drinks too much wine and doesn't eat enough vegetables...
THe sad thing is, if he was in net tonight, and also against the Rangers last week, we would probably talking about a 3rd win in a row here.
Elliott works so hard and stills sucks so bad. Poor guy.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Also, dare I say....Kovalev was pretty good tonight. Not score sheet worthy but he definitely looked like he wanted this more today. Now for god's sake clouston, keept he same lines rolling. Kelly line is coming around finally, alfie just scored, michalek has more jump and so does kovalev + Spezza. Keep this Dung going!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

pascale isn't doing it but elliott is playing pascale into the number 1 job.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:LOL @ Sportsnet giving Speza the 1st star.

Maybe not everyone is as harsh on the guy? Just a thought.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oh man. Spezza goes from hero to goat in an instant. Bah. Nice to see the boys come back and push it to overtime. Would have bee nice to get the win and build off that.

Meh.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I see this game as a regulation win if not for the sub par play by Elliott personally. I don't hang this loss on Spezza.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I see this game as a regulation win if not for the sub par play by Elliott personally. I don't hang this loss on Spezza.
Our D was not too hot either...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Oh man. Spezza goes from hero to goat in an instant. Bah. Nice to see the boys come back and push it to overtime. Would have bee nice to get the win and build off that.

Meh.

I'm more than disappointed that they let this one get to 0-3, but very pleasantly surprised that they came back and tied it up. In recent past their downfall has been a severely fragile confidence. Grabbing a point after being down 0-3 should at least give their confidence a boost.

On that play in OT, I forgot who it was, saying that that was not a no-look drop pass, that he (Spezza) knew exactly where he was. Was that sarcasm? Because of he *knew* he should not have passed. Mind you, I don't know why the defenseman was so far back on a rush in OT. Did he just come onto the ice? And why wasn't Karlsson on the ice? Like I said earlier, when the top line is on put Philsson out there and sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum