GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010

+15
Hoags
Tuk Tuk
beedub
caissie_1
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
pegsensfan
stempniaksen
Ev
Riprock
SensHulk
PTFlea
TheAvatar
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Ottawa @ Vancouver, March 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap244%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

By the way, I've tweaked the settings a bit more. That 1024 width limit to resize was too big for that image I posted. So I trimmed the sides a bit more (the forum now takes 96% of the window with, less grey on the sides) and changed the resize width to 600. If an image is wider than 600 pixels it gets resized automatically.

There are now buttons at the top of the image to enlarge it or to see the full sized image.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Ok, nevermind then. I must have missed all that. Too bad, that took their momentum out of it.

Oh well, we will get one back tonight.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:I saw the highlights and it looked like he made contact on the way down, and it wasn't convincing it was a high stick, but I didn't see or hear much from Ottawa in the way of protesting that would make me think it wasn't?

There wasn't much we could do, they went upstairs and they called it no goal in the war room as well. It was close, but it was a goal in my eyes for sure.

It wasn't close at all. The problem is the guys in the "war room" never saw the replay, so the on-ice call stood. The ref who called it off should be reprimanded because it was the wrong call. The Flames organization should be fined because they did not provide Toronto with the right video. The process should be changed as outlined in my previous post(s).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is the last game before the Ides of March. Too bad we're not playing on the 15th, it would be a heck of a theme for the Senators ('cause the Ides of March is when the Senators killed Caesar).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lines at game-day skate (from NHL_Sens tweeter):

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Regin-Fisher-Kovalev
Kelly-Cullen-Neil
Ruutu-Winchester-Shannon-Donovan

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Leclaire will get the start.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I will say a 4-2 win for Ottawa. The Canucks are in a bad spot here...teams often lose on the first game back from a long road trip, and they will be looking ahead to the Flames who come in tomorrow night

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Lines at game-day skate (from NHL_Sens tweeter):

Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Regin-Fisher-Kovalev
Kelly-Cullen-Neil
Ruutu-Winchester-Shannon-Donovan

I don't know why Clouston keeps pushing Fisher and Kovalev. That just doesn't work in my mind, whereas a guy like Cullen would be awesome in that spot. In Clouston I trust, but this one seems silly.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I just found out you can't put widgets in your sig or other profile areas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clouston speaks to media following today's skate:
http://bit.ly/cvJwtg

Not much was said that was not already said yesterday.

pegsensfan

Prospect
Prospect

i will be at this game! hope they come out strong

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

pegsensfan wrote:i will be at this game! hope they come out strong

That's a long drive. I hope you know some short-cuts.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
pegsensfan wrote:i will be at this game! hope they come out strong

That's a long drive. I hope you know some short-cuts.

Laughing3 Hopefully left long ago. Have fun.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Man, it's tough tonight. 10PM start and we lose an hour.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hope Spezza doesn't break another pane of glass tonight.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

shots are 13-2 for the nucks

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

leclaire pretty decent but the sens are takin bad penalties

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Just got home, brother told me they were dominated, saw the SOG, 16-2... Yikes. Leclaire must be having a hell of a night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum