GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010

+15
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SDH89
Hockeyhero22000
rooneypoo
caissie_1
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
PKC
SensHulk
SensGirl11
shabbs
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Buffalo @ Ottawa, April 10, 2010

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 LargeGAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 AtGAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Large

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Alfie_header_eng_date3

Stand UP!!! NOW Repeat after me - ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE ALFIE

The Buffalo Sabres come to SBP Saturday night to take on the Ottawa Senators in the home game of all home games for the modern day Senators. Now that positioning is pretty much locked up for both teams this one is, as it should be, all about Alfie. As we all know, Alfie has already played his 1000th game with his team providing him with an impressive 5-2 victory over the Panthers so, now it's all about the organisation and the fans showing him some well deserved appreciation. I've personally been getting chills thinking about what the arena will be like, wondering how long the Standing 'O' will last and just when the Alfie chants will commence.

Even if you're not going to be at that game I encourage everyone to stand up in your living room or at whatever watering hole you may be at and show Alfie some love with your own personal Standing 'O'.

Game Coverage

TV: NHLN-US (HD), CBC
    Radio: Team 1200
    Web: check ATDHE.net and Justin.tv

Latest updates:

Kovalev has a torn ACL and a bone bruise (and a rumored torl MCL as well); he'll have surgery in two weeks and will be gone 3-4 months. This could be a career ender.
    Cowen had his first NHL game and his 1st NHL hooking penalty. He's got to be quicker or there will be many more of those.
    Fisher rocked Hedman with a left hook that literally made Vickie's body all wavy for a second; Hedman didn't see any ice time after that.

Lineups

Ottawa
    Buffalo

Ottawa Key Injuries

Filip Kuba (back surgery, out a month)
    Alexei Kovalev (torn ACL, done for the year)

Sabres Key Injuries

Tim Connolly (foot, mid-April)
    Thomas Vanek (lower body, probable)
    Patrick Kaleta (upper body, outside chance of playing)
    Craig Rivet (illness, probable)

Game Day Previews:

ESPN Preview
    NHL.com Preview

ESPN Stats Comparison
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Buf%40Ott

Media Links:

Official Sens Twitter
    SensTVOnline

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by wprager on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In case it's not obvious, that's a Clutch GDT. I'm merely putting it up for him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Twitter it up!

http://twitter.com/GMHockey/status/11876879424

GO SENS GO!!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Woo Hoo!! No Kaleta for this one!!! He could ruin a good night on his own.

Very exciting times, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:In case it's not obvious, that's a Clutch GDT. I'm merely putting it up for him.
HA HA! What gave it away? Wink

I think we all figured that out after reading the intro blurb... I'll have to stand up and salute Alfie with a beer at the start of the game as I won't be able to watch the game.

Wink

GO ALFIE GO!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yess! Hope this game will live up to everything its billed as. I'll be there GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 457303

P.S. is there an "all of the above" option for the poll? GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 42833

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I can't wait for this Alfie celebration thing to be over with. I love the guy to death, but it's been almost two weeks now of this and to be honest there are far more important issues for the Senators apart from Alfredsson's 1,000th game.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Buffalo Alfie!!!
GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Buffal10

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:I can't wait for this Alfie celebration thing to be over with. I love the guy to death, but it's been almost two weeks now of this and to be honest there are far more important issues for the Senators apart from Alfredsson's 1,000th game.

You'd make a terrible Habs fan

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 65556

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'm just glad he finally cut his hair...

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Daniel_Alfredsson

Ugh... that hair was horra-awful.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:Yess! Hope this game will live up to everything its billed as. I'll be there GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 457303

P.S. is there an "all of the above" option for the poll? GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 42833

Yes, there is. I made it so you can vote multiple options.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I'm just glad he finally cut his hair...

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 Daniel_Alfredsson

Ugh... that hair was horra-awful.

Much nicer now?

GAME DAY: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM EST, Saturday, April 10, 2010 IMG_0955_alfredsson_1st_star

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Much nicer now?
Much.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I put the banner Dash made back up just for today in honour of Alfie's 1000 game celebration.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I put the banner Dash made back up just for today in honour of Alfie's 1000 game celebration.

That answers my question in the other thread Smile

I do caution, however, against putting up banners that are that wide. I've got my screen settings at 1440x900, the browser is full-screen, and the banner doesn't fit. I think the forum setting is still at 96% of the screen, so I could squeeze out another 50-56 pixels by turning that up to 100%. I would recommend not going above 1000 or perhaps 1024.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum