GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010

+15
Hoags
Tuk Tuk
beedub
caissie_1
dennycrane
LeCaptain
Hockeyhero22000
pegsensfan
stempniaksen
Ev
Riprock
SensHulk
PTFlea
TheAvatar
wprager
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Ottawa @ Vancouver, March 13, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap233%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap222%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 22% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_lcap244%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 Vote_rcap2 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:It's hard to find any positives right now. I'm nervous this is a turning point in our season, we haven't played well for 6 of 7 games (or around that) and that's a playoff round exit.

For this team to get back on track, they'll not only have to play as a cohesive unit, but they'll have to start to figure out how to score consistently- and big time and early in games.

If that mean shifting the lines around BIG time, then so be it, this no scoring thing needs to end.

I pray everyday we get NJ in the 1st round GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Vancouver Canucks – 10:00PM EST, Saturday, March 13, 2010 - Page 11 489887

They're as bad as us as far as last 10 games are concerned I think.

Agreed, but things can change with them pretty quick. Kovalchuk may one day remember who he is and Brodeur can steal a series and put us out on our arse.

Right now there isn't really a good matchup - except for Buffalo.

i disagree. we could possibly go back up to 3rd and MTL climb up to 6th. that for me would be a dream come true. as much as the habs are winning right now, i bet they can lose it all once come the playoffs.

one thing i've learned from living in MTL is that this team year after year is a complete gong show. anything can happen.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here's how I want things to finish:

1-WAS
2-PIT
3-OTT
4-NJD
5-BUF
6-MTL
7-PHI
8-NYR/BOS

Washington vs NYR or Boston would be great...NYR almost upset the Cpas last season and they would be looking for revenge

Pitt vs Philly- rematch of last year, 2 bitter rivals

Ott vs MTL- rivals and Canadian matchup

NJD vs Buffalo- Miller vs Brodeur

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:I fluff, therefore I am.

Fluffito ergo sum??

We should totally get tee-shirts with that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:PS, Spezza's goal got lost in the crap that was the rest of the Canucks
game. What a goal, Dung.

Nice, nice goal.

I wonder who gets the secondary assist on that one Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like Clutch is not around yet, and I've had a busy day. I won't be able to get a GDT out until later tonight, after 8PM if not later. Unless someone wants to do it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum