GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumours from SensChirp

+14
wprager
LeCaptain
Hayden
Phoenix30
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
rooneypoo
caissie_1
TheAvatar
SDH89
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

91Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Can we just trash this thread please? I refuse to participate or discuss the possibility of Weber to the Sens. I just can't deal with the tease followed by the heartbreak. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 521674

92Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:21 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:I tried to find reports on local Nashville websites and found none.

Probably because it's completely fabricated. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 555492

93Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dudes...this is just a rumour, SensChirp is quite good at digging out little rumours, but don't put too much stop in these. Come on...

Lalalala

94Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Can we just trash this thread please? I refuse to participate or discuss the possibility of Weber to the Sens. I just can't deal with the tease followed by the heartbreak. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 521674

I don't care, we have the best Captain in the league:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301949

95Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:43 pm

If you are Poile, knowing you're budget, would you do this.

Weber for Michalek and Karlsson/Cowen.

96Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:44 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Blue Jackets have expressed an interest in Ottawa Senators prospect defenseman Brian Lee, The Dispatch has learned.

No trade is imminent. In fact, it's possible that no trade specifics have even been discussed...

From the Col. Dispatch.

97Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:The Blue Jackets have expressed an interest in Ottawa Senators prospect defenseman Brian Lee, The Dispatch has learned.

No trade is imminent. In fact, it's possible that no trade specifics have even been discussed...

From the Col. Dispatch.

This reminds me of the Filatov to Ottawa thread. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 235689 Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 805406

98Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The Blue Jackets have expressed an interest in Ottawa Senators prospect defenseman Brian Lee, The Dispatch has learned.

From the Col. Dispatch.

This reminds me of the Filatov to Ottawa thread. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 235689 Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 805406

People are saying Lee + our 1st for Filatov...swirlings... Ahhhhh!

99Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Eeeeesh, Id prob do it.

100Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i doubt there is any truth to this but they didn't mention ottawa, they said a canadian team... i think vancouver would be ahead of us in this. maybe toronto, but they aint got much to trade anymore, just cap relief, which NSH doesn't need.

101Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 pm

If Ottawa is planning on keeping Spezza long term despite what he is doing this year (which I disagree with but that's not the point) they could be looking at Filatov as the winger Spezza needs to score a ton of goals, the kid is a natural. I would see the logic there for sure.

Ottawa will be drafting between 10-20 (just a guess) and that 1st rounder will take 2, 3, maybe 4 yers to develope into an every day NHL player. Filatov (if Canadian or Amaeircan) is a top 3 pick... Ottawa may never have one of those again so giving up the 1st and a bust in Lee would be a solid deal.

If Murray some how swung that deal I would be really excitted because that is the stud forward prospect we need and hopefully could be the guy to help Spezza long term if Murray decides to keep him after this dismal season.

102Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

From the Col. Dispatch.

People are saying Lee + our 1st for Filatov...swirlings... Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 805406

Which people?

103Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cmon, this ain't happening. A rabbat-joie, me? Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 159628

104Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Seriously? What people?

105Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

From the Col. Dispatch.

People are saying Lee + our 1st for Filatov...swirlings... Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 805406

Which people?

Laugh1 Just the people on the thread at HF, no one serious.

106Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.dispatch.com/live/userreg/login_signup_init.jsp?UrUsecase=1010&SendBackURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dispatch.com%2Flive%2Fuserreg%2Faccess%3Fdispatch_site_id%3D101%26sendback%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fblog.dispatch.com%2Fcbj%2F2009%2F12%2Finterest_in_lee.shtml%26product%3D0

This link doesn't work properly though, but there's mention that Columbus has interest in Lee. It would stand to reason for Murray to go after Filatov at this point, but...our 1st, Lee and what?

107Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Nothing more then that. He's a prospect.

108Rumours from SensChirp - Page 7 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Nothing more then that. He's a prospect.

Agreed, but will they see it that way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum