GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumours from SensChirp

+14
wprager
LeCaptain
Hayden
Phoenix30
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
rooneypoo
caissie_1
TheAvatar
SDH89
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.dispatch.com/live/userreg/login_signup_init.jsp?UrUsecase=1010&SendBackURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dispatch.com%2Flive%2Fuserreg%2Faccess%3Fdispatch_site_id%3D101%26sendback%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fblog.dispatch.com%2Fcbj%2F2009%2F12%2Finterest_in_lee.shtml%26product%3D0

This link doesn't work properly though, but there's mention that Columbus has interest in Lee. It would stand to reason for Murray to go after Filatov at this point, but...our 1st, Lee and what?

107Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Nothing more then that. He's a prospect.

108Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Nothing more then that. He's a prospect.

Agreed, but will they see it that way.

109Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:54 pm

Doesnt matter, if Murray gave up more then a 1st and a guy lile Lee or Foligno I would defently question it.

Lee/Foligno plus a 1st is plenty for a guy that may never play in their organization again. Other then that though... it's not Weber.

110Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm telling you, BJ fans over there realize that it's Filatov or Hitch - and they think a Lee + 1st is fair enough.

111Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

The fact that you cannot see the page if you're not logged in tells me it is just a user/blogger's BS post.

EDIT: it's a twitter post actually:

http://www.bluejacketsxtra.com/live/content/news/stories/ap_twitter.html

112Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:The fact that you cannot see the page if you're not logged in tells me it is just a user/blogger's BS post.

EDIT: it's a twitter post actually:

http://www.bluejacketsxtra.com/live/content/news/stories/ap_twitter.html

Nice find, I couldn't find that. They actually mention Filatov by name in that one. The plot thickens.

113Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Ya, we'll see.

114Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm

I would be all over the Filatov for Lee and a 1st deal. Seems to good to be true though.

I think it could be something that would spark both Spezza and Kovalev. This kid has the finish that they need and a fellow Russian that Kovalev could mentor would be great. Who would you cover...

Then you have to cover our 1b line of Fisher, Alfie and Michalek... Sweet.

Too good to be true. Nice to dream about though. Damn you Columbus Dispatch!

115Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Definitely something to pass the time until Weber's a Sen. Sarcasm

116Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:55 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Definitely something to pass the time until Weber's a Sen. Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 159628

That should be what, a couple days?

117Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
That should be what, a couple days?

Meh...Monday-ish.

118Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:03 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I doubt the scouts are there to see someone of monumnetal proportions. Take a guy like Franson, who is 6'5" and 230ish. He's a right handed, offensive minded defenceman with good skating for his size. I would probbaly put him ahead of Lee and Picard, but what would a deal look like? If Nashville is looking to get deeper at forward, which looks to be true, cause they do have quite a few young defenceman that are ready for NHL but there's no room. Foligno's too much to give, Zubov might not be enough, so you'd probably be throwing them one or two forward prospects.

This is assuming there's any truth to this though.

119Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:I doubt the scouts are there to see someone of monumnetal proportions. Take a guy like Franson, who is 6'5" and 230ish. He's a right handed, offensive minded defenceman with good skating for his size. I would probbaly put him ahead of Lee and Picard, but what would a deal look like? If Nashville is looking to get deeper at forward, which looks to be true, cause they do have quite a few young defenceman that are ready for NHL but there's no room. Foligno's too much to give, Zubov might not be enough, so you'd probably be throwing them one or two forward prospects.

This is assuming there's any truth to this though.

Franson is a pretty highly touted prospect. You would be lucky to get him for a Foligno, to be honest. Certainly, a Zubov -- who left the OTT franchise to play in the KHL, btw -- isn't going to do it. Smile

On the Filatov thing -- absolutely, I go for Lee + 1st. Get 'er done! Razz

120Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

O'Brien and Lee for Franson and a 2nd makes some sense Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 105237

121Rumours from SensChirp - Page 8 Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:41 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Filatov's gonna rip the WJC in 4, Murray better sign the deal ASAP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum