GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumours from SensChirp

+14
wprager
LeCaptain
Hayden
Phoenix30
The Silfer Server
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
rooneypoo
caissie_1
TheAvatar
SDH89
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Rumours from SensChirp Empty Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.senschirp.ca/

-One source I spoke with continues to push the idea of Teemu Selanne to Ottawa. He suggests a prospect like Cody Bass would be part of the package headed to Anaheim.

Yes please.

- Ottawa is still very much interested in Cam Barker. However, the Hawks no longer seem desperate to make a move. They would move Sopel if they could but even Brent Sopel has played well in Chicago this year.

Nah.

- The Brian Lee situation is a strange one but it really seems as though there is a legitimate injury Lee is dealing with in the AHL. It's possible the Senators could still move him but that's obviously much more difficult with the current "lower-body" issue.

-Brian Lee, Chris Kelly and Ryan Shannon remain the most likely players to be moved.

-Very interesting rumour sent my way today. It was suggested that a couple disgruntled defenceman may be looking for a ticket out of Nashville. The names suggested were Shea Weber and Cody Franson. Weber would be surprising but the rumour is he may want to play in Canada. Senators scouts have been following the Predators for awhile now. I can't even imagine what it would take.

Here's half the team - I want Weber worse than you can ever imagine. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Some interesting stuff in there I was considering posting that myself. That Barker thing doesn't want to go away does it?

- Unknown Author

3Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Some interesting stuff in there I was considering posting that myself. That Barker thing doesn't want to go away does it?

Who cares about Barker? I must put all my available energy into willing Weber to Ottawa. Vertigo Voodoo Lalalala

4Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Selanne would look awfully good in Sens red Rumours from SensChirp 159628

5Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What would Nashville want...

Cowen, 1st Rounder, Michalek (can't have) - so replace Michalek with Volchenkov, Foligno?

For Weber and Dumont?

Cowen
Ottawa 1st Round Pick
Volchenkov
Foligno

for

Weber
Dumont

More? Less? More?

6Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Some interesting stuff in there I was considering posting that myself. That Barker thing doesn't want to go away does it?

Who cares about Barker? I must put all my available energy into willing Weber to Ottawa. Vertigo Voodoo Lalalala

Yeah well I looked at that one and filed under P for Pipe dream and moved on to at least plausible rumours. Laugh1

- Unknown Author

7Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:What would Nashville want...

Cowen, 1st Rounder, Michalek (can't have) - so replace Michalek with Volchenkov, Foligno?

For Weber and Dumont?

Cowen
Ottawa 1st Round Pick
Volchenkov
Foligno

for

Weber
Dumont

More? Less? More?

I'd do that deal. It's a lot to give up but Weber is a can't miss top D.

- Unknown Author

8Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:35 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

I was talking with my friends the other day, and we were discussing which player you would choose to build your blueline around, my answer ... Shea Weber.

This guy has it all; size, snarl, cannon of a shot, and plays a sound defensive game.

With all that being said, there is no way in hell that Weber is leaving the music city. He's the motor that keeps that team going, and they could ill afford too lose another superstar in that market.

With that being said, I'd build a package around Weircoch/Karlsson, Lee, Foligno and a combination of picks.

It's nice to daydream .....

9Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:What would Nashville want...

For Weber and Dumont?

Cowen
Ottawa 1st Round Pick
Volchenkov
Foligno

for

Weber
Dumont

More? Less? More?

I'd do that deal. It's a lot to give up but Weber is a can't miss top D.

Is Foligno too little? Maybe it needs to be something more substantial. Maybe it's Kuba as well as Volchenkov? We don't really have forwards worth anything - and no matter what, no Michalek being traded. He's our building block.

10Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

That's way too much to give to sign any player not named Crosby, Ovenchkin, Brodeur (a stretch at his age) or Luongo.

11Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:I was talking with my friends the other day, and we were discussing which player you would choose to build your blueline around, my answer ... Shea Weber.

This guy has it all; size, snarl, cannon of a shot, and plays a sound defensive game.

With all that being said, there is no way in hell that Weber is leaving the music city. He's the motor that keeps that team going, and they could ill afford too lose another superstar in that market.

With that being said, I'd build a package around Weircoch/Karlsson, Lee, Foligno and a combination of picks.

It's nice to daydream .....

Not even remotely close to enough.

SensChirp is saying that Weber's the one who's disgruntled. For once could a 'disgruntled' player help US?

12Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:That's way too much to give to sign any player not named Crosby, Ovenchkin, Brodeur (a stretch at his age) or Luongo.

He's right up there in terms of D-men. Right up there. Pretty much the young superstar of D-men.

13Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me! Me! Me! Please, trade him here. We've waited for an opportunity to land a franchise D-man for that last 5 years, here! I want!

If it's true, we MUST do whatever it takes.

14Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Haha, I know it's not enough SpezzD, but let's keep this on the DL, I'm trying to fleece David Poile, and comments like that won't help Rumours from SensChirp 754246

15Rumours from SensChirp Empty Re: Rumours from SensChirp Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Haha, I know it's not enough SpezzD, but let's keep this on the DL, I'm trying to fleece David Poile, and comments like that won't help Rumours from SensChirp 754246

Oops. Lalalala

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum