GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Who Gets the 'A'?

+16
Flo The Action
beedub
Sp00nz
Urkie
asq2
Jordo
SensGirl11
Hockeyhero22000
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
Mojo
PTFlea
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

POLL: Who Gets the 'A'?

POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap234%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 34% [ 52 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap23%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 5 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap248%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 48% [ 74 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap29%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 14 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap21%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 2 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap21%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 2 ]
POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_lcap23%POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 155

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

106POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

i would hope to give the A to someone who would be around longer than gator is going to be and just becasue he doesnt have an A doesnt mean he cannot be a leader

107POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:If Spezza gets it, do I win something?

You win the right to be called MR. Montagoose... when you reach 5000 posts. cool)

Only 807 to go. But Summer is coming up, so I think Jason will have the 'A' (or not) before they call me mister.

108POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 10:18 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Do those 51 people that voted for Spezza still think he should have an "A"?

109POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 10:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:If Spezza gets it, do I win something?

Yes.

- Unknown Author

110POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 10:33 am

Spezza was never going to get that "A". People who thought he would are totally dilussional. Anyone who thinks he is actually the future captain which I have read in some different spots should be comitted.

111POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

it should go the "The Expert" if we keep him

112POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Donovan

113POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 12:15 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DirtyDave wrote:Donovan

+1

114POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Empty Re: POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? Wed May 05, 2010 1:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:Spezza was never going to get that "A". People who thought he would are totally dilussional. Anyone who thinks he is actually the future captain which I have read in some different spots should be comitted.

That would be me Facepalm

POLL: Who Gets the 'A'? - Page 8 Bc6bf6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum