GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd?

3 posters

Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd?

POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_lcap275%POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_rcap2 75% [ 9 ]
POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_lcap28%POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_rcap2 8% [ 1 ]
POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_lcap217%POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_rcap2 17% [ 2 ]
POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_lcap20%POLL: Would you trade Mez for a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Simple question. A team comes around, mid-level probably and offers this package. Do you do it?

Meszaros worth in all this can be guaged at around 4.5 million per year from a Sens perspective. He obviously had no intention of signing for less. So factor that in.

504Heater wrote:Simple question. A team comes around, mid-level probably and offers this package. Do you do it?

Meszaros worth in all this can be guaged at around 4.5 million per year from a Sens perspective. He obviously had no intention of signing for less. So factor that in.
as long as it's not Detroit's :lol!:

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

tukker wrote:
as long as it's not Detroit's :lol!:

Good Call... Smile

The way I look at it, tradewise, you could probably get more out of a trade with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd than with mez, so I'd take it....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I put depends on the team 'cause I'm greedy :D

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum