GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2)

+6
SensHulk
PTFlea
wprager
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What does that mean, trying to be pitbull?  And what did he mean by some players will pretend to be NHLers one day a year?

I'm guessing it has something to do with Pitbull being a hack who's nothing more than a bad knockoff of the bald guy from Aqua.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What does that mean, trying to be pitbull?  And what did he mean by some players will pretend to be NHLers one day a year?

This was during the lockout.

The pitbull was because he was wearing shades and was bald and looked like the rapper pit bull. He wasn't wearing a Rey mysterio mask, I was mistaken lol

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 11 YNpfELQ

This is when he had a Rey Mysterio mask as his avatar, I think.

Why is he dressed like a Sens draft pic?  He's so weird.

Loool he did a photoshoot at the local grocery store photo centre. He had the stick in the air, the puck on his stick, all those types of photos the draft picks get after being selected haha.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

o...m....g....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is why my twitter avatar is Bill the Cat. It may not look like me but it sure doesa good job of conveying how frazzled I am.

For instance, today, driving my son to work for 10, when I get back I take my daughter for practice at Carleton. After practice the team is going to a trampoline place, then I'm taking her to her friend's for a sleepover. On the way home I pick my son up from work and pizza for supper. I'll be out of the house from before 10 until around 6:30 pm. Better not forget my charger.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's crazy Prags.  I thought weekends were for relaxing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:That's crazy Prags.  I thought weekends were for relaxing.

High tech stress is what I do to relax. Deadlines and customer demos and layoffs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum