GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Rangers @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 26th, 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
wprager
Ev
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There's not much to say at this point. Winning remains imperative. This will be tough test against one of the other hottest teams in the league. The Rangers are coming off a loss to LA last night, but are almost the top team in the league despite losing Lundqvist to injury a while ago. Cam Talbot has been rock solid for them, ala The Hamburglar.

I don't think we'll see any lineup changes for the Sens.

Boston takes on Anaheim Thursday night, and Washington plays New Jersey, so it's a huge night in the standings.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is certainly a measuring stick game and even a potential playoff matchup.

- Unknown Author

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As per practice this morning, no lineup changes expected.

C-Mac is taking part in the full practice, and Hammond looks fine.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, they said they'd assess Mac for this weekend to see if he could potentially play Saturday or Sunday, but realistically, I think he'll be next week.

Michalek is experiencing headaches per Scanlan, but they appear minor, so a week or two I would imagine.

It's really only Puempel and Lehner who are weeks away, so reinforcements are coming - as long as they don't mess with chemistry etc.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, they said they'd assess Mac for this weekend to see if he could potentially play Saturday or Sunday, but realistically, I think he'll be next week.

Michalek is experiencing headaches per Scanlan, but they appear minor, so a week or two I would imagine.

It's really only Puempel and Lehner who are weeks away, so reinforcements are coming - as long as they don't mess with chemistry etc.

From where?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I;m here with my stallion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, they said they'd assess Mac for this weekend to see if he could potentially play Saturday or Sunday, but realistically, I think he'll be next week.

From where?

What do you mean? From MacArthur coming this weekend or next week and Michalek probably coming back next week as well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:As per practice this morning, no lineup changes expected.

Far as I know he's still not cleared for contact.  Probably wearing the blue practice jersey (or whatever is the special color).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

From where?

What do you mean?  From MacArthur coming this weekend or next week and Michalek probably coming back next week as well.

Also let's not forget Neil, Prince, some college player we'd never heard of, Harpur/Guptill once their season is done, the Swedes, Da Costa (Gagarin Cup is half-way through the semis).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:As per practice this morning, no lineup changes expected.

Far as I know he's still not cleared for contact.  Probably wearing the blue practice jersey (or whatever is the special color).

Well I can't help you if you don't pay attention. He was in full practice, wearing a regular jersey.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

From where?

What do you mean?  From MacArthur coming this weekend or next week and Michalek probably coming back next week as well.

Also let's not forget Neil, Prince, some college player we'd never heard of, Harpur/Guptill once their season is done, the Swedes, Da Costa (Gagarin Cup is half-way through the semis).

You're out to lunch with most of this. "Some college player we'd never heard of", Harpur/Guptill, and "the Swedes" will not have an impact for us this year. Too many guys ahead of them. Da Costa would be an interesting option, but once we're back at full health, I don't see him really fitting in either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mackenzie Skapski (Talbot's backup) has been reassigned to the AHL. Looks like Lundqvist will be at least backing up tomorrow.

Now, if this was Ottawa, people would be saying he was sent back to save a few bucks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

From where?

You're out to lunch with most of this.  "Some college player we'd never heard of", Harpur/Guptill, and "the Swedes" will not have an impact for us this year.  Too many guys ahead of them.  Da Costa would be an interesting option, but once we're back at full health, I don't see him really fitting in either.

Well, it *is* the lunch hour. The "guys ahead of them" are MacArthurd, Neil, Prince. Sorry, I messed up and said Guptill when I meant Nick Paul. Don't think any other B-Sen forward is ready for the NHL so saying "some college player" is quite valid. It was also just a throwaway line of sorts.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote: It was also just a throwaway line of sorts.

Ahhhh...like most of your posts....BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A win tomorrow and the record breaking win for the Hamburglar is almost assured. How nice would it be for Hammond to break Lalime's record at the ACC vs. the hated Leafs?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum