GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Rangers @ Sens - Thursday, Mar 26th, 7:30pm, TSN5, RDS2

+8
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
wprager
Ev
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

In all seriousness, he might be the best option right now and going forward if everyone is hurt. The Sens need him at this point, like right now. Not saying he deserves to be at the NHL level or is ready to be but he's no worse than what Ottawa has right now available to them.

It's not even out of the relm of possibility that he could start for the Sens in the playoffs. Literally the only team that could offer him that in the NHL.

Buffalo and Edmonton would destroy him at this point, NYR there's no chance he's the starter there for 4, 5 years min. Ottawa, there's a chance he makes the NHL next year and starts because I agree with Ev... Anderson should be moved no matter what. Nothing worse than a #1 you can't count on.

Boston scored, 1-1.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Another side note, Baillargeon looks really, really good. Perimeter player for sure so he might not have it but NCAA wise one of the best players out there.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Anderson will go vs Toronto. They said he looked good in practice and it really sounds like Hammond is in discomfort - which says something about his performance vs the rangers.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

2-1 BU

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispensed wrote:I think Anderson will go vs Toronto.   They said he looked good in practice and it really sounds like Hammond is in discomfort - which says something about his performance vs the rangers.  

Remember when everyone said he looked good 2 years ago? Last year? This year? All during one of his "major" injuries. Jason Spezza had surgery in his knee twice and came back quicker each time than Anderson has for a sprained ankle and a bruised hand.

You hope Anderson starts but if he doesn't/can't/refuses then Dreidger is 100% the best option.

2-2 Yale-BU

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:2-1 BU

You can never count out The Beanpot champs.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

2-2. I am glad TSN is covering NCAA now, it's great hockey. Way more NHL like than the CHL.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Neely hype train has begun! O'Connor is 100% legit and will replace Anderson and lehner! Sarcasm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:The Neely hype train has begun! O'Connor is 100% legit and will replace Anderson and lehner! Sarcasm

He's a legit prospect without question. It gives Ottawa options and guess what? He's better than both the guys that are dressing right now. It could pay instant dividends.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

PP for BU with 3 mins left... could this be it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum