GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2)

+6
SensHulk
PTFlea
wprager
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Yesterday he was puzzled why the camera was on the other side of the ice at Rexall. You would think an Oiler fan would know that already

He's exactly where he belongs, on twitter.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bobby Ryan and Marc Methot team-up to defeat a troll:

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 10 Captur11

NEELY

Mod
Mod

As much as I dislike twitter and the players doing it (call me old school) that is pretty funny.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Also never chirp with a hockey player, especially an NHLer, they have heard it all and seen it all, there is literally nothing a fan can say short of being extremely personal that an NHLer won't have a response for... and it will be harsh.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I personally think players should always take the high road and ignore chirps on social media, but that's just me.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was hilarious when Bobby Ryan chirped Dash. I wonder if I can still find that.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:I personally think players should always take the high road and ignore chirps on social media, but that's just me.

Meh, people ask for it. That said people are probably just looking for a reaction anyways and hoping that someone notices them in their sad little lives.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I personally think players should always take the high road and ignore chirps on social media, but that's just me.

Meh, people ask for it.  That said people are probably just looking for a reaction anyways and hoping that someone notices them in their sad little lives.  

There was one post there I didn't include because it wouldn't have fit on the screen for a screengrab. Methot initial reply to "Danielle" included a picture of a pigeon.

What is it with Methot and pigeons?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 10 YNpfELQ

This is when he had a Rey Mysterio mask as his avatar, I think.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Agreed. Bobby Ryan and methot responding to the trolls just invites more trolls cause they'll get the reaction out of these players. Meanwhile the ppl on twitter actually singing their praises usually don't get diddly squat from the players. That's messed up

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 10 YNpfELQ

Why is he dressed like a Sens draft pic? He's so weird.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

Why is he dressed like a Sens draft pic?  He's so weird.

Maybe he's Brad Peltz?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I wouldn't know if that was true or not.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

He's not. Truth.  There, now you know.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What does that mean, trying to be pitbull? And what did he mean by some players will pretend to be NHLers one day a year?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What does that mean, trying to be pitbull?  And what did he mean by some players will pretend to be NHLers one day a year?

I'm guessing it has something to do with Pitbull being a hack who's nothing more than a bad knockoff of the bald guy from Aqua.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What does that mean, trying to be pitbull?  And what did he mean by some players will pretend to be NHLers one day a year?

This was during the lockout.

The pitbull was because he was wearing shades and was bald and looked like the rapper pit bull. He wasn't wearing a Rey mysterio mask, I was mistaken lol

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:GAME NIGHT: Sens @ Oilers - Thursday, Nov 13, 9:30pm (TSN5, RDS2) - Page 10 YNpfELQ

Why is he dressed like a Sens draft pic?  He's so weird.

Loool he did a photoshoot at the local grocery store photo centre. He had the stick in the air, the puck on his stick, all those types of photos the draft picks get after being selected haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum