GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPENING NIGHT-NJ Devils @ Ottawa Senators - New Baby and Engagement Edition

+12
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
spader
PTFlea
Flo The Action
The Silfer Server
Hoags
shabbs
wprager
Ev
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

On one hand: I would be very disappointed if this was the 'lesson' they chose to give Zibanejad if they called him up after 3 games. He needs to ride the buses, learn from Luke about being a pro hockey player and evolve from this.

On the other hand: I think Pageau's on his way down to Bingo soon to get his confidence back before he's recalled, so potentially I guess Zib could replace him as the 3 C.

Two options...we'll see which one is selected.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:As per BooBoo a while ago, looks to be the case:

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/390843401727655936

"Craig Anderson is in the starter's end. Looks like Da Costa and Corvo won't play tonight. Brodeur will start for Devils. #Sens"

As per the other thread, Da Costa was put on waivers today as well.
Yah, didn't show much at all during the regular season and seems their patients has run out.  Hopefully he gets through waivers and can help Bingo.  I would imagine Grant or JOB would be coming up.
I think "Mac" and his ridiculous mustache don't like JOB for whatever challenged reason so Grant would be a nice call up. He's not the sexy first round pick but he's been solid for quite a while now.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If Grant gets the call over JOB then yah, I would agree but I don't think it's written in stone that JOB is in Bingo forever.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd vote for JOB personally. Robinson 2nd. I want Grant to have a good half year before he's in the conversation - while Robinson can come in and be a pain in the arse with Smith and Neil.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I think this weekend will go a long way in deciding who gets called up. BSens have 3 games in 3 days starting Friday, and it would be my guess they'll reward the player that demonstrates they "deserve" it this weekend.

I also suspect Hammond will get another game in this weekend. Hopefully he fairs better than last start: 5 goals against in 1 period, and off 14 shots.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Congrats Neely. I was just recently engaged and now married. Nothing changes til you have kids.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Leftenant Sloodge is lip-synching. Put him in the pile with Old Man Finnegan and other historical artifacts of Ottawa's hockey history.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

KARLSSON

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

RYAN

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Good start, brah.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michalek wants a goal...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

too fancy on the PP. Need to embarass Fraudeur with multiple goals.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:too fancy on the PP. Need to embarass Fraudeur with multiple goals.
2 goals on the first 2 shots isn't enough

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:too fancy on the PP. Need to embarass Fraudeur with multiple goals.
Awesome passing though eh?

Wink

Heh heh.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cowen is an idiot. Does he paid by PIM?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hoags wrote:Cowen is an idiot.  Does he paid by PIM?
As soon as the opposition feels that hand on the shoulder, they go down... he'll learn...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

man, listening to the stram from the NJD... making all kinds of excuses and trying to stay somehow positive... too funny!Laugh1 

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Our PP is so weak...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum