GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

OPENING NIGHT GDT: OTTAWA SENATORS @ BUFFALO SABRES 7PM

+8
rooneypoo
wprager
NEELY
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
PTFlea
Ev
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Méthot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Borowiecki.
Wideman extra.

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Ryan-Zibanejad-Lazar
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
Puempel-Smith-Neil
MacArthur and Prince extra.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wideman extra for sure?

That's disappointing, but expected I guess.

Same as last year with Cameron, be prepared, absolutely don't take this team lightly and come out hard.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Interesting to see pumpel get first shot.

And yes a little disappointed that sideman isn't put in there.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice opportunity for The Pumper. Although I'm pretty sure MacArthur is playing.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's light up The Lehner.

Sounds like Zach Bogosian is out of the lineup for the Sabres.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ottawa needs to get off to a ho start, both in the game and the season. Peddle to the metal right off the hop and they should be good to go. Same thing on Sat night. Ottawa has a great chance to go 3-0 to start the season.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Ottawa needs to get off to a ho start, both in the game and the season.  Peddle to the metal right off the hop and they should be good to go.  Same thing on Sat night.  Ottawa has a great chance to go 3-0 to start the season.

First game they drop in that stretch trades should follow.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm expecting 2-1 at the minimum. Let's see if O'Connor starts Sunday

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

O'Connor should start Saturday. Sunday is the home opener against the Leafs.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puempel sent down to AHL. MacArthur is ready then.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How many years does michalek still has on his contract? (Do I ever miss capgeeks).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:How many years does michalek still has on his contract? (Do I ever miss capgeeks).

http://www.generalfanager.com/teams/ottawa-senators

1 more after this year. Use generalfanager, it's just as good as capgeek.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:O'Connor should start Saturday.  Sunday is the home opener against the Leafs.  

Yeah, that's probable I'd say.  Unless they go Anderson 3 games in 4 nights, which I assume they could at this juncture.  OC won't get the home opener or the season opener though, so if anything it's OC Saturday.

Last edited by SpezDispensed on Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:Puempel sent down to AHL. MacArthur is ready then.

I kinda thought we'd carry 14 forwards and 7 D to start, seeing how we have 6 games in 10 days to start. Ah well. Puempel will probably be this year's Pageau... pushed down early because of the numbers game, but a full-time NHLer by the season's end.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:O'Connor should start Saturday.  Sunday is the home opener against the Leafs.  

Yeah, that's probable I'd say.  Unless they go Anderson 3 games in 4 nights, which I assume they could at this juncture.  OC won't get the home opener or the season opener though, so if anything it's OC Saturday.

Man, sometimes I look at that and I marvel... Turris and Stone together, for 3.5 mil a piece, for this year and 2 years after. That's 2/3rds of your top line for $7 mil. Our top 2 Dmen, arguably one of the better top pairing in the NHL, locked up for this year and 3 more after for $11.4 mil. We've got a couple of, ah, suspect contracts, but we have some beauties too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum