GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

WTF alfie is ejected???

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Sens should be ashamed of themselves. It took their 40 year old captain and best player to respond to rinaldo. Unbelievable

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

To be fair, The Alfie was the first one on the scene when Rinaldo took out Phillips. How Fedetenko didn't get a penalty for ramming his stick repeatedly into Phillips' face is beyond me.

I actually don't mind the 5 minute penalty on The Alfie...it WAS a deliberate cross check to the head.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Smith needs to do his Cussing job... not scoring, that's fine. Punking out like a vagina is unaccetable.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

the lack of a physical response today is garbage.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe we can score shorthanded 5-3.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:To be fair, The Alfie was the first one on the scene when Rinaldo took out Phillips. How Fedetenko didn't get a penalty for ramming his stick repeatedly into Phillips' face is beyond me.

I actually don't mind the 5 minute penalty on The Alfie...it WAS a deliberate cross check to the head.

Yeah I'm talking about the whole game. Finally someone had enough of it and it shouldn't have been alfredsson

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The whole thing was going downhill towards an ugly incident. The refs were unable to take control of the game earlier.

But yeah, maybe we should've picked up McGrattan off waivers. It's in games like these where I miss Konopka and Carks. Neil and Smith should be piledriving guys.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

3rd straight game allowing > 40 shots

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:3rd straight game allowing > 40 shots

You say that like it's a bad thing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Smith was about as bad as you could have imagined today and Turris was no where to be found. They may have to sit him tomorrow.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was a slightly better powerplay to end the game.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Well deserved loss. No finish whatsoever

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Games like that make you realize just how much they depend on their goaltending. A win tomorrow will get them right back on track but man, it's not going to be easy. If they play with that kind fluff tomorrow it will be the same result.

IMO it was a way worse loss than the score indicated simply because the only guy who tried to engage that entire Flyers team was Alfi.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Man smith had an unbelievable opportunity to tie it. Sigh could have used alfie at the end there...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:Well deserved loss. No finish whatsoever

I missed most of the game, but they looked like they were getting lots of chances late in the game.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Pretty disappointed Neil and Smith let Philly get away with what ever they wanted. Yah, MacLean probably told them they need them on the ice but still, no push back and Rinaldo was allowed to basically run wild.

MacLean was outcoached.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No one to score goals. We can only win 2-1 games for so long before we get into trouble. Not sure why Murray is waiting, I understand the sentiment to see what you have in the system first, but damn, not sure we can wait all season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum