GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 11th, 2013

+13
Ev
Hobiesens
spader
Flo The Action
NEELY
tim1_2
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shabbs used "Just Win" last time. I'm going to change just one letter:

MUST WIN

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020598

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 11th, 2013 The-Dung-button-panic-button-cool-gadgets-2

We must be at #SENSCON 2 at this point.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

MMW! MegaMustWin!

PMac should shuffle the lineup. JOB's gotta draw back in now... c'mon!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SENSCON 2!

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 11th, 2013 150px-Dc_two_1.svg

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I can't see how we will not have lineup changes. Then, again, I didn't see how we could have no lineup changes after the 4th straight regulation loss.

JOB has to draw back in. He's got 5 goals playing 3rd/4th line minutes in fewer games than most. I don't have the brain capacity to understand what Regin is still doing in the lineup. Prior to the trade deadline he could have been "showcased" but what possible explanation can there be now?

Enough with Neil and Phillips on the PP. It's not working. Last night's goal was a fluke. They need someone bringing the puck out so that means a forward on one of the points. Why not try Conacher up there? Shannon was pretty good on the point IIRC.

Stop trying to roll four lines. We need offense and we are not going to get it from Kassian-Regin-Condra. Hell, we're not going to get it from the third line, either, so cut their minutes down as well.

Call someone up. Anyone.

Am I in panic mode? Damn right I am. But I've been calling for some of these moves for a while.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:MMW! MegaMustWin!

PMac should shuffle the lineup. JOB's gotta draw back in now... c'mon!

SOLD!!!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

JOB must have made some moustache jokes in the year to get benched so much. Led the team in goals at one point and he still sat.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

JOB's getting the Gardiner treatment...

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I'm about to resort to whining. Please....please win.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

We need some spark. Either Michalek returning or calling up Borowiecki, whatever. We've lost any physical element we had.

Man I wish Noesen would be available

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:JOB's getting the Gardiner treatment...

Wink

#FreeJOB

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Start it!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

It hurts, but I'm gonna have to root for the leafs tonight....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Start it!

Walter Prager ‏@MrMontagoose wrote:

#FreeJOB #Sens #LineupChanges

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gonchar was Rhiannaing way back before it was cool:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 11th, 2013 Gonchar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum