GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010

+22
PKC
cash
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
rooneypoo
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
sens4win
asq2
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
Ev
PTFlea
SensGirl11
wprager
CockRoche
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Ottawa @ Philadelphia, Nov 15, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 LargeGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 AtGAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 Large

"Brotherly love?"

The Ottawa Senators (9-7-1, 19pts) visit the Philadelphia Flyers (11-4-2, 24pts). Ottawa is fresh off an impressive 2-0 shutout road victory which saw the return of Filip Kuba and with that a fully healthy lineup. Philadelphia has been steam rolling through the early part of the season and will be another tough test for the Senators.

Despite Ottawa being 7-3-0 in their last 10 games they've only been able to beat two tough teams. They beat a tired Habs team playing the second game in back to back nights, lost in embarrassing fashion to the Canucks and then scrapped out a 2-0 win over the Bruins on Saturday night. If the Sens hope to have a chance in this game it will require a complete effort from everyone because the Flyers are firing on all cylinders and this game will get ugly quickly if the Sens aren't prepared.

Game Coverage:
- TV: RDS, SNET-E(HD)
- Radio: Team 1200
- Web: Check: http://www.atdhe.net and http://www.justin.tv

Latest updates:
"Brian Lee remains questionable for the Senators with a neck injury" - NHL.com game day preview

TSN's Ice Chips:

Source for OTTAWA: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators
Source for ATLANTA: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-flyers

Key Injuries

Ottawa Senators:
Brian Lee (Neck??)

Philadelphia Flyers:
Michael Leighton (back)
Matt Walker (right hip surgery)
Ian Laperriere (post-concussion syndrome)

Game Day Previews:

ESPN
NHL

Media Links:
- SensTV On-line: http://senators.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp
- Official Twitter of the Ottawa Senators: http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens

Spread the word!

Follow GMHockey on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gmhockey

GO SENS GO!!!

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Going to be a tough game.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Going to be a tough game.

...for the dirty Flyers!!!

Ahhhhhhh yeeeahhhhhh!!!! DancingBanana

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sure glad we have all hands on deck for this match up. This is the toughest test yet. A win here would be huge.

- Unknown Author

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

One quick thought: I think we will see a much better Kuba tonight.

He has now seen game action and a had a couple skates after the fact to work on the rust he had against Boston.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

CockRoche wrote:One quick thought: I think we will see a much better Kuba tonight.

He has now seen game action and a had a couple skates after the fact to work on the rust he had against Boston.

Even then Kuba was solid vs. Boston so an even better Kuba means good things for the Sens.

- Unknown Author

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
CockRoche wrote:One quick thought: I think we will see a much better Kuba tonight.

Even then Kuba was solid vs. Boston so an even better Kuba means good things for the Sens.

Kuba puts the universe and the Sens defence back where they belong; with their proper D partner, in the correct pairing and eating up the right amount of minutes. And then we can also talk about what he does for the PP and PK too. Oh, and leadership and mentor-wise as well.

I'm so glad he is back.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Very un-Kuba like return. He's usually good for multi-point games on his many returns from injury.

3 pts. v. the Flyers. Bookez-le.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:Very un-Kuba like return. He's usually good for multi-point games on his many returns from injury.

Haha. I just referenced you in another post. I think you will appreciate it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Very un-Kuba like return. He's usually good for multi-point games on his many returns from injury.

Haha. I just referenced you in another post. I think you will appreciate it.

All my hard work has finally paid off. Dancing

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Did you see it yet?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:Did you see it yet?

Aaaaaahhh yeeeeahhhhhh!!