GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Please win...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Note the noon time puck drop! Don't miss this one.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Again, will be happy with a point. Not sure which game Bishop/Lehner will get but it will be 1 and 1 I am sure. If I had to guess, Philly would go to Bishop and Lehner will go to NYI. Just a guess on my part.

Getting one win on the back to back would be great, just stay at 500 on the road and the Sens should be laughing.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but Gryba has been fantastic so hopefully he carries that into tomorrow and Sunday. BEAST

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's mind Diddle the Dung out of Bryz and Diddle the Cussing Diddle out of these Cussing Diddle faced Dung Cussed Dung Cussing female parental unit diddler Front Bum Donkey Wing Dang Doodle diddles.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Not sure if I mentioned it before, but Gryba has been fantastic so hopefully he carries that into tomorrow and Sunday. BEAST
I don't think you've ever mentioned any type of praise or admiration for this Gryba character... go on...

Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Please win...

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Please win...

SOLD!!!
Crown. Royal. On. Ice.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

flyers lose 3-1, book it!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

3-1 eh...so two empty netters then?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Not sure if I mentioned it before, but Gryba has been fantastic so hopefully he carries that into tomorrow and Sunday. BEAST

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 Mancrush

Sorry, not the most appropriate pic but on short notice and at work Smile

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Respect

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:3-1 eh...so two empty netters then?

You know, the universe is mostly empty space, eh?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 Bryzgalov-universe

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A better picture of Bryz:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 Ilya-Bryzgalovs-wife-Yevgeniya

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bishop to start vs the Flyers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum