GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:3-1 eh...so two empty netters then?

You know, the universe is mostly empty space, eh?

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 - Page 2 Bryzgalov-universe

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A better picture of Bryz:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 - Page 2 Ilya-Bryzgalovs-wife-Yevgeniya

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bishop to start vs the Flyers.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013 - Page 2 Bryzgalov-universe

honestly, nothing wrong with what he's saying. probably a really smart boy. maybe the media doesn't need to hear all that but none the less i don't think that makes him crazy.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Figured as much, Lehner starts on Sunday. Bishop will obviously get all of his games in to keep his RFA status this season.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

honestly, nothing wrong with what he's saying. probably a really smart boy. maybe the media doesn't need to hear all that but none the less i don't think that makes him crazy.

Reminded me of my brother who is a some sort of Nuclear engineer or something. He tries to tell me what he does but I just start talking about sports.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nah, just some good goal scoring.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A noon hockey game is a real effin' bummer.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Reminded me of my brother who is a some sort of Nuclear engineer or something. He tries to tell me what he does but I just start talking about sports.

So that's where the brains went in your family.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:

So that's where the brains went in your family.

All of it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

""I'm not afraid of anything. I'm only afraid of bear. Bear in the forest."

Again, nothing wrong with what he is saying, and being afraid of a bear in the forest is probably smart, too. But I'm sure that in both cases that's not what the interviewer was actually asking about.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Yah, well people in Philly laugh at a guy like that who actually has an interest outside of sports and being as fat as you can possibly be.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lundin in for Benoit tomorrow it seems...

https://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/status/307560125198114817

"Ben Bishop will start in goal for Senators Saturday. Mike Lundin will replace Andre Benoit on defence"

Via Ken Warren.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Lundin in for Benoit tomorrow it seems...

https://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/status/307560125198114817

"Ben Bishop will start in goal for Senators Saturday. Mike Lundin will replace Andre Benoit on defence"

Via Ken Warren.
I don't think I like that. the turnover machine over benoit? maybe they're already trying to showcse/shop him. not that great of a showcase.

if you ask me gryba, benoit and weichioch have been some of the highlights of the year on defence. all along we had what we needed in our backyard. Actually everyone pretty much that came up from Bingo (more or less)made a good case for themselves.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:A noon hockey game is a real effin' bummer.
depends, I can really sell it to my GF that we can watch it together and it doesn't Diddle up her evening plans. I kinda love it. Smile

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:A noon hockey game is a real effin' bummer.

Good way to work off that friday night hangover before starting again saturday night Beer

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY!

GO SENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:GAME DAY!

GO SENS GO!!!