GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

OK, elbow to the head, jumped up, 5 minute major called on the play. Suspension worthy? Or does the "it was against a Senators player" rule come into effect?

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

5 min pp

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

sens take a penalty will be 4 on4 them maybe 1:30 left in the major

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why won't Gonchar shoot the puck?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

#BeastMode all around.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What a pass by Dizzy. And who was covering Condra?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

for the most part this period even before the 5 min major the sens had the flyers hemmed in but our lack of scoring touch is painfully evident good chances but nothing to show yet

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Would help if they stop shooting at the goalie's chest

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can a player flip a broken stick like that? He broke his stick, had a Sens player bearing down on him, then flipped the puck into the air like tennis players sometimes do with their rackets -- the Sens player had to slow down and go around. First, it's dangerous, second, it reeks of interference.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Would help if they stop shooting at the goalie's chest

They should aim for Yoda.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Gonchar seems to be getting worse each game. Lundin hit... 5 min penalty, all the ref can do... prob get 2, 3 games.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Gonchar seems to be getting worse each game. Lundin hit... 5 min penalty, all the ref can do... prob get 2, 3 games.

Getting more ice time than he should be. He's fine being sheltered behind EK.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:Gonchar seems to be getting worse each game. Lundin hit... 5 min penalty, all the ref can do... prob get 2, 3 games.

Getting more ice time than he should be. He's fine being sheltered behind EK.

Yahhh... don't think he will be back next year, lol.

That goal was brutal. Gryba missed his check, Smith then decided to dive across the ice. Comedy of errors there.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Methot scores

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Thank you Bryz.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I'm starting to get a little pissed off at Smith not dropping the gloves.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Bryzgalov makes a great save and then gives up a terrible goal. Take it though.

Our defenceman are missing assignments and have played a terrible game.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:I'm starting to get a little pissed off at Smith not dropping the gloves.

Probably can't afford to lose him for 5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum