GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 12:00pm ET - Sat. Mar. 2nd, 2013

+10
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via John Shannon:

"Can confirm that Flyers Harry Zolnierczyk will have a hearing for hit on Sens' Mike Lundin. Call on ice was Major and Game Misc."

https://twitter.com/JSportsnet/status/307968867689455617

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

really need someone who can hit the net and score. I know silf was expected to be top 6 but right now all the youngs guys are being forced to play more minutes than they were meant to get in a game. Maclean has been good last year and when we were healthy (all 5 games or so) of managing the prospects ice time. A player is supposed to earn their ice time but in this case he has no choice. Yes it was an atrocious game. But I am surprised we have held together if not for our awesome depth at goaltending we would be dwelling at the bottom of the conference

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

At least this site isn't getting stupid -- like on Senschirp.

Some comments like:

Alfie should be traded because of the major today.

Turris is terrible so should be traded.

Why does Smith get so much PP time?

Trashing all of the prospects because they are struggling. I guess they expected the rookies to come into the lineup and be NHL ready and make no mistakes.

----

We all knew this winning streak would end. They won some games or got points in some games they should have lost.

This loss was inevitable. You stop Alfie, Turris & Silfverberg -- you don't have much else to score.

I only saw the first period.. but from what I hear they let Philly and Rinaldo run around all day.

Any word on if Alfie is getting a call from Shanahan?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

waiting havent heard anything about dreger tweeted about phillys but hasnt said a thing about alfie

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:waiting havent heard anything about dreger tweeted about phillys but hasnt said a thing about alfie

Alfie's was a retaliation. I didn't see the hit.. I missed the 2nd & 3rd periods today.

But Alfie should not have cross-checked him in the head. That's a no-no for everyone.

Now I did see the Rinaldo hit.. and he tracked him. He definitely jumped to hit his head...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:waiting havent heard anything about dreger tweeted about phillys but hasnt said a thing about alfie

Alfie's was a retaliation. I didn't see the hit.. I missed the 2nd & 3rd periods today.

But Alfie should not have cross-checked him in the head. That's a no-no for everyone.

Now I did see the Rinaldo hit.. and he tracked him. He definitely jumped to hit his head...

Wasn't rinaldo who hit Lundin

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Wasn't rinaldo who hit Lundin

Mistype of mine. I was thinking of the Alfie hit.. It was Zol (something) who hit Lundin...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I didn't see the 3rd period but whatever, compare the forwards on both teams. There's no need to do a 10 page analysis. We lack skill, end of story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum