GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 11th, 2013

+13
Ev
Hobiesens
spader
Flo The Action
NEELY
tim1_2
SensHulk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bring out the cliches today... "Keep it simple" "Do the little things" "Back to basics" etc...

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sens win.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Ohnoes!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LeKing wrote: Ohnoes!
Nod

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Jesus, you almost wish they had some of those guys in the lineup so the Sens don't take them lightly. Playing guys that are playing for NHL jobs next year is so dangerous.

Good lord, if the Sens take ANY team lightly these days, the joke's on them.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
LeKing wrote: Ohnoes!
Nod

You nailed it!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yerp. It's like playoff hockey, already. Nervous.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah...pretty nervous. Don't know what to think right now.

Michalek? Are you around?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ken Warren ‏@Citizenkwarren 1m
Zibanejad first on the for Senators @ morning skate in Philly

Zib on the ice, good to hear he is OK.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 1m
Les trios ce matin: Greening-Pageau-Condra, Latendresse-Turris-Alfredsson, Conacher-Zibanejad-Silfverberg, Kassian-Smith-Neil.

We are now certified Regin free !

And MacLean still hates JOB.

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 53s
Fifth line is Michalek, OBrien and Regin. It would also appear Lundin and Cowen will watch, not play #nhl #sens

No Michalek Dammit!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well I'll be happy enough with that lineup. If Pageau is going to play, I'm not sure who else you would scratch to get O'Brien in the lineup...maybe scratch Kassian for tomorrow's game against NJ, but not tonight vs Philly.

It'd be tough to mess with the Turris or Z-Bad lines, after the "chances" they've been able to generate (you have to expect they will start "finishing" more)....

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner might start tonight.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Anderson has look very ordinary his last 2 games, I think you need to give him #3 to see if he can snap out of it on his own. Give Lehner the start vs the Devils.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 1m
Les trios ce matin: Greening-Pageau-Condra, Latendresse-Turris-Alfredsson, Conacher-Zibanejad-Silfverberg, Kassian-Smith-Neil.

We are now certified Regin free !

And MacLean still hates JOB.

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 53s
Fifth line is Michalek, OBrien and Regin. It would also appear Lundin and Cowen will watch, not play #nhl #sens

No Michalek Dammit!

A few things from that:

1.Love that Pageau will center Greening and Condra.

2.Love and hope that Smith is now the 4th line C for a while - with Neil - because damn, they've both been lost out there.

3.Conacher with Zibanejad and Silfverberg is...probably not gonna work long term basically because of what happened to Zib the other night. I'd love to see Conacher with Turris and Alfie and Latendresse there to 'protect' the Swedish kids.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think the concussion prone Latendresse is a deterrant. I am not sure I buy into the theory of deterrants period. Conacher is small but he sticks up for teammates and don't take no Dung from anyone.

Neil and Kassian need to pound faces if the Flyers take liberties. Rinaldo is out so we may not see much of that.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lehner to start.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Briere not playing.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Briere not playing.
That should help. I'm expecting a good back and forth game with lots of chances. I really hope the Sens can open up and pot a few (11 or 12 will do just fine).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum