GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick

+13
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SensHulk
Hoags
sandysensfan
tim1_2
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
Ev
dennycrane
shabbs
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Why did Jurke allow us to make this deal? Does he already have a deal in place for Hank Lundqvist?

It's like Vancouver and Dan Cloutier all over again (without the postseason appearance).

92Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Why did Jurke allow us to make this deal? Does he already have a deal in place for Hank Lundqvist?

Not enough Testosterones

93Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:58 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Dean Brown: Darren pang just let us know on team 1200 that ben bishop is closer to 6'8" now.

What the? That's huge.

Yeah, but Panger sees the tape behind him at a huge angle. I can see how it looks like 6'8" to him.

94Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

#BigBen

95Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Ben Bishop will not report to the Senators. Officially he is transfered from Pioria to Bingo. He should be in Bingo today.

https://twitter.com/#!/PxPOttawa/status/174187006212046848

Wow I guess Bishop to Bingo then

96Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Ben Bishop will not report to the Senators. Officially he is transfered from Pioria to Bingo. He should be in Bingo today.

https://twitter.com/#!/PxPOttawa/status/174187006212046848

Wow I guess Bishop to Bingo then

Solid. He gets some action before our next game :D

97Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Guess they want to see where Lehner is in his development. Not sure what their plan is for the rest of the season to be honest but I guess the best thing to do when Anderson isn't playing is having both of your future guys playing full games.

98Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:44 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah. Odd. Joy tweeting the same.

Via Joy Lindsay: Goalie Ben Bishop will report to #BSens in an #AHL transfer from Peoria. #Sens

99Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:47 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Guess they want to see where Lehner is in his development. Not sure what their plan is for the rest of the season to be honest but I guess the best thing to do when Anderson isn't playing is having both of your future guys playing full games.

This makes sense if they have Lehner penciled in for the B's and they want to keep Bishop sharp.

100Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You can have both play but switch the league they are in. Why couldn't Ben Bishop play in Ottawa and they send Lehner down instead? As long as #BigBen plays in Ottawa THIS season, I am happy.

101Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick - Page 7 Empty Re: Ottawa acquires Ben Bishop for a pick Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:You can have both play but switch the league they are in. Why couldn't Ben Bishop play in Ottawa and they send Lehner down instead? As long as #BigBen plays in Ottawa THIS season, I am happy.

Also want to send a message to Lehner that the trade is not a sign they lack confidence in him but that his performance determines his status.

I was shocked to read Lehner almost quit hockey until he got drafted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum