GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa

5 posters

What is Murray most likely to accomplish this off season?

Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap22%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap218%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 18% [ 12 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap23%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 3% [ 2 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap211%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 11% [ 7 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap211%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 11% [ 7 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap25%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 5% [ 3 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap217%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 17% [ 11 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap23%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 3% [ 2 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap212%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 12% [ 8 ]
Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_lcap220%Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa Vote_rcap2 20% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 66

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There has been a lot of speculation regarding what Murray will do this off season so I thought it would be fun to start a thread and make a poll that we can refer to in October.

I put up some of the things I thought were possibilities. Feel free to pick as many as you like.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't see any big trades (Spezza, Campbell) or even medium ones (Michalek), nor do I see him signing Volchenkov or Cullen. The rest, sure.

Cullen was great in the playoffs, but this is a guy on the tail-end of his career, who has never scored 50 points in a season and was, until this year, a 0.5 PPG guy in the playoffs. Plus we'll have two top-six guys back from injuries.

Volchenkov has priced himself out of Ottawa so we need to re-sign Sutton to replace him. If Wiercioch and/or Cowen stick with the team, Sutton will be an easy piece to move, since I don't think he 'll be signing for any long terms.

Cheechoo doesn't have a place on this team, and neither does Lee. One of them can be used to move up in the draft. I'll leave it to the reader to figure out which one Smile

There, did I cover all of the choices?

P.S. Clutch, that is the weirdest ever poll. Congratulations!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I don't see any big trades (Spezza, Campbell) or even medium ones (Michalek), nor do I see him signing Volchenkov or Cullen. The rest, sure.

Cullen was great in the playoffs, but this is a guy on the tail-end of his career, who has never scored 50 points in a season and was, until this year, a 0.5 PPG guy in the playoffs. Plus we'll have two top-six guys back from injuries.

Volchenkov has priced himself out of Ottawa so we need to re-sign Sutton to replace him. If Wiercioch and/or Cowen stick with the team, Sutton will be an easy piece to move, since I don't think he 'll be signing for any long terms.

Cheechoo doesn't have a place on this team, and neither does Lee. One of them can be used to move up in the draft. I'll leave it to the reader to figure out which one Smile

There, did I cover all of the choices?

P.S. Clutch, that is the weirdest ever poll. Congratulations!

Glad you liked it. Nice work covering all the bases. I tend to agree with you. I don't see anything major happening.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You forgot this:

The only announcements Sens fans can expect are the addition of 6 new varieties of ham to the menu of the Sandwichery Eatatorium located behind section 220.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Most likely thing to happen in Ottawa: BooBoo will enjoy a nice, messy meatball sub at some point today.

Book it.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:You forgot this:

The only announcements Sens fans can expect are the addition of 6 new varieties of ham to the menu of the Sandwichery Eatatorium located behind section 220.

SIX!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

SIX!!! Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 805406 Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 235689

There's no better way to mask the lack of on-ice improvements!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

SIX!!! Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 805406 Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 235689

Slashing ticket prices for Season seat holders by around 40% for some seats (My row A 300 seats) helps. Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Slashing ticket prices for Season seat holders by around 40% for some seats (My row A 300 seats) helps. Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 54934

Actually, if I were ever to buy season seats that would be the spot for me. I doubt anyone in that row will ever budge, though.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Slashing ticket prices for Season seat holders by around 40% for some seats (My row A 300 seats) helps. Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 54934

Actually, if I were ever to buy season seats that would be the spot for me. I doubt anyone in that row will ever budge, though.

I'm on the corner for both sets of half season seats. One is in Row A the other Row D. Since they cut prices my previously cheap Molson seats are the same as any other corner or behind the net seats including row A. I am hesitant to upgrade those as I'm expecting in 2 or 3 years that the prices will climb back up and I'll still be protected in my Row D seats.

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cullen, Foligno/Lee, Gryba, Cheechoo in minors (hopefully). As for moving up the draft, Montreal is helping us with that as we speak. Pick the most likely thing to happen in Ottawa 54934

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum