GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What thing would you like to have happen most of all?

+6
wprager
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Sens19
Amnesia021
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What thing would you like to have happen most of all?

What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_lcap214%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_lcap212%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_rcap2 12% [ 5 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_lcap236%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_rcap2 36% [ 15 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_lcap238%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? Vote_rcap2 38% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 42

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

While we wait for the next domino to fall, I got to thinking about what I really wanted to have happen next. What do you think? Vertigo :drinking:

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Get Heatley the hell out of Ottawa

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heatley traded before it's too late. And I want fun players coming back please. cool)

"What thing would you like to have happen most of all?"

I'd like to be sitting on the beach, being feed grapes by a half dozen supermodels who think I am the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Failing that, I'd settle for a Heatley trade that brings back good value.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big trade to surprise everyone, and that trade is involving Heatley. And when I say surprise, I mean John Tavaresque surprise.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I'll agree with Hemmie

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll go against consensus. I just want the season to start.

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:"What thing would you like to have happen most of all?"

I'd like to be sitting on the beach, being feed grapes by a half dozen supermodels who think I am the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I agree.

I'm tired of reading about Heatley and potential trade partners.

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I agree.

But me on the beach.
I mean, me being fed the grapes by the supermodels - given the recent misinterpretations (e.g. shower), I just want to be clear that I have no desire to be feeding Hemlock grapes on the beach.

Oh, forget it.

Acrobat wrote:

I agree.

But me on the beach.
I mean, me being fed the grapes by the supermodels - given the recent misinterpretations (e.g. shower), I just want to be clear that I have no desire to be feeding Hemlock grapes on the beach.

Oh, forget it.

Pfft. I'm not hungry anyway....so there!

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

I agree.

But me on the beach.

Oh, forget it.

Pfft. I'm not hungry anyway....so there!

More grape for me!

(I still get the supermodels too, right?)

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

i just didn't know Hemlock was a supermodel Shrug

I hadn't voted on this until now, but the last few pages of the Heatley Saga thread made up my mind: The season cannot start soon enough.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I just want the season to start.

I don't care too much about Heatley, as long he kicks butt for us or he gets traded in a good deal.

I dread opening TSN's website and saying:

"They traded Heatley for THAT ?? What is Murray smoking ?"

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

What thing would you like to have happen most of all? G9802_u7192_Stanley_Cup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum