GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012

+14
sens4win
rooneypoo
spader
KidKarlsson
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Poll on the Team 1200: 54% say trade Kuba.

Clueless

I believe I was mentioning call-in show "contributors" very recently in a rebuttal of sorts (the whole "Why hate the Leafs" discussion).

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Clueless

Reading Yost on Kuba is equally hilarious / mystifying. Kuba has one bad season (4 months, really), and that's his (Yost's) only & constant point of reference. The other 10+ years, and right now? Meh, can't remember / not important.

Karlsson needs a steadying presence to excel, and he's getting that with Kuba. Don't mess with that formula.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Is Elliott going to screw us again? 3 goals on 13 shots. Go juggle some more! Dammit!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not a great 3rd, but huge win!!! Ahhhhh!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:

Clueless

Reading Yost on Kuba is equally hilarious / mystifying. Kuba has one bad season (4 months, really), and that's his (Yost's) only & constant point of reference. The other 10+ years, and right now? Meh, can't remember / not important.

Karlsson needs a steadying presence to excel, and he's getting that with Kuba. Don't mess with that formula.

Travis Yost is clueless himself. Why is he even covering the Sens if he lives in New York?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol caller on Team 1200 says Murray better not lose Karlsson like he lost Chara! Facepalm Not to mention that one is an RFA and the other was a UFA (and we had no money).

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Not a great 3rd, but huge win!!! Ahhhhh!

Yup; just what I was thinking Wink

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:lol caller on Team 1200 says Murray better now lose Karlsson like he lost Chara! Facepalm Not to mention that one is an RFA and the other was a UFA (and we had no money).
Not to mention that Murray wasn't the GM when we lost Chara.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:lol caller on Team 1200 says Murray better now lose Karlsson like he lost Chara! Facepalm Not to mention that one is an RFA and the other was a UFA (and we had no money).
Not to mention that Murray wasn't the GM when we lost Chara.

That was my point Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, well, 4-2 Bruins now. I guess we'll have to wait until we sweep them in the home-and-home before taking over the NE.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Listening to the Team is a riot. Caller: "I don't think the Panthers even played tonight", "travesty if Karlsson doesn't win the Norris".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Listening to the Team is a riot. Caller: "I don't think the Panthers even played tonight", "travesty if Karlsson doesn't win the Norris".

It's like Toddlers in Tiaras and the other train-wreck shows on TLC. You just can't pull yourself away.

The other day there was a show about this dumpster diver (cheap guy). For his 25th wedding anniversary he gets his wife a bouquet of roses pulled out of a dumpster, a box of Animal Crackers from a Dollar Store ("She likes animals. She likes cookies. And look, it's not even past the expiry date!"), one of those squeeze toys where the eyes pop-out when you squeeze it, and something else (all from the Dollar Store).

But my 15 year old questions why I like watching or even listening to hockey on the radio.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Listening to the Team is a riot. Caller: "I don't think the Panthers even played tonight", "travesty if Karlsson doesn't win the Norris".

well, the caller is right; the Panthers did NOT play tonight Smile

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Brennan/2008/06/21/5947311-sun.html Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheering

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Brennan/2008/06/21/5947311-sun.html Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheering
Laugh1 Facepalm Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From that article:

If Alfredsson had to make the first pick, he'd probably be like the rest of the world and take Stamkos. But second. "I know Zach (Bogosian), he works out with me," Alfredsson said. "I'd take him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:From that article:

If Alfredsson had to make the first pick, he'd probably be like the rest of the world and take Stamkos. But second. "I know Zach (Bogosian), he works out with me," Alfredsson said. "I'd take him.

DAMN YOU! I did your homework for you without even knowing it!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 That you did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum