GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012

+14
sens4win
rooneypoo
spader
KidKarlsson
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

From that article:

If Alfredsson had to make the first pick, he'd probably be like the rest of the world and take Stamkos. But second. "I know Zach (Bogosian), he works out with me," Alfredsson said. "I'd take him.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:From that article:

If Alfredsson had to make the first pick, he'd probably be like the rest of the world and take Stamkos. But second. "I know Zach (Bogosian), he works out with me," Alfredsson said. "I'd take him.

DAMN YOU! I did your homework for you without even knowing it!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 That you did.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Lots of love for the sens tonight from leafs/jets fans

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Great game, Matrix played very well and deserved the shutout, if only Ottawa hadn't let up in the 3rd and Perrault hadn't scored off his teeth.

Just hope the sloppy 3rd period play doesn't carry over into our game against the Bruins.

Excellent win for the Sens.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:
Big Ev wrote:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Brennan/2008/06/21/5947311-sun.html Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheering
Laugh1 Facepalm Laugh1
There were a lot of people wondered who Karlsson was and when he was up on stage, he looked so small and the questions started to come. Heh heh. As they say though, don't judge a book by it's cover.

Fast forward to now and Murray's brilliance along with the supreme scouting they had are vindicated.

As for Brennan, he is who we thought he is.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:Lots of love for the sens tonight from leafs/jets fans
Yeah, we kept the Leafs in 8th.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It was interesting to see Neil take a couple runs in the 1st period at Semin (one of which resulted in the "Hit to the Head" penalty), and there was ZERO response from the Caps. They weren't physical, didn't retaliate...just...emotionless. Hard to imagine with Dale Hunter behind the bench, but maybe his heart's really not in it either. Apparently it took some convincing to get him to leave London to come coach the Caps. Almost like he felt obliged to help them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why haven't we heard of the Caps ready to trade? Or LA for that matter? Terrible teams,the Caps are brutal.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Why haven't we heard of the Caps ready to trade? Or LA for that matter? Terrible teams,the Caps are brutal.
They need a goalie I think... much like the Leafs... hmmmm...

Vokoun for Reimer.

Wink

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Columnists/Brennan/2008/06/21/5947311-sun.html Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheering

Wonder how Brian Samuel feels now? "That's a garbage pick".

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Why haven't we heard of the Caps ready to trade? Or LA for that matter? Terrible teams,the Caps are brutal.
They need a goalie I think... much like the Leafs... hmmmm...

Vokoun for Reimer.

Wink

Vokoun's numbers astounded me last night as I hadn't been paying attention. .920, 2.45? Damn...the Caps can't score anymore, everything has gone to Dung there.

Reimer + what? Smile

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Vokoun's numbers astounded me last night as I hadn't been paying attention. .920, 2.45? Damn...the Caps can't score anymore, everything has gone to Dung there.

Reimer + what? Smile

They remind me of the Sens did when Hartsburg was coach.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Reimer + what? Smile

Another successful Junior coach.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Reimer + what? Smile

Very true. I was thinking yesterday how good they'd be with MacLean as their coach.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Reimer + what? Smile

Very true. I was thinking yesterday how good they'd be with MacLean as their coach.

MacLean is not Jesus. I think he's a real good coach and will actually even get better as time goes on but this team was being run by Mighty Mike Fisher and once he was gone, the team was better overnight. Fact. Beer

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Reimer + what? Smile

MacLean is not Jesus. I think he's a real good coach and will actually even get better as time goes on but this team was being run by Mighty Mike Fisher and once he was gone, the team was better overnight. Fact. Beer

No, but he can push the right buttons and allows for an offensive, Detroit puck possession type game that would have benefited the Caps in a huge way.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Reimer + what? Smile

No, but he can push the right buttons and allows for an offensive, Detroit puck possession type game that would have benefited the Caps in a huge way.

Not with OV running the whole show he couldn't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum