GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011

+14
spader
Hoags
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
PTFlea
shabbs
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
wprager
rooneypoo
tim1_2
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 LargeGAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 AtGAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011 Large

Coverage:
TV: TSN, RDS2(HD)
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

The Kardiac Kids did it again. A thrilling third period was what did it for the sleep walking team that took to the ice for the first and second periods of the game against the Lightning. It also helped of course that Anderson was outstanding and even contributed with an assist on the night.

Next up is the, still struggling, Washington Capitals. What has happened to Alex the Gr8? Humpty may have fallen off the wall but he got right back up and landed in sunny California. The Caps continue to struggle despite the change at the helm and the Sens need to take advantage of this. They can't afford to show up for the last 20 minutes of a game against a team just itchin' to bust out offensively.

OTTAWA (13-11-3)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (16)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (21)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (25)

WASHINGTON (13-12-1)
Goals leader: Jason Chimera (11)
Assists leader: Nicklas Backstrom (18)
Points leader: Nicklas Backstrom (27)

NHL Game Day Preview: http://senators.nhl.com/club/preview.htm?id=2011020402

Defenceman Mark Carkner (knee)...with the Binghamton Senators on Wednesday night, then will be recalled to the big club. ... Centre Peter Regin (shoulder) shed the no-contact jersey during practice today, then said afterward he believes he's still on track to return to game action by mid-December. ... MacLean plans to give Craig Anderson his seventh straight goaltending start when the Washington Capitals arrive at Scotiabank Place on Wednesday night...

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Washington: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-capitals

Ottawa Lines
http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/33/ottawa-senators

Washington Lines
http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/36/washington-capitals

GO SENS GO!!!!

**NOTE THE START TIME***

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If the Sens win this one they will end up putting themselves in a very, very good position. They need these points against SE teams because when they start playing each other a little more often, someone will come away with 2 points and on a lot of nights, 3.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is definitely a win-able game. Caps continue to struggle, Ovechkin is not nearly the threat he could be among the many other issues the Caps are having right now. The Sens managed an OT point the last time they faced off so I could see them win this one and it wouldn't shock me.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson can shut down Ovie, no problem. If Anderson plays well again, this game will be ours.

I assume we're going to see Vokoun in net for the Caps, as Neuvirth played the last two games, and hasn't been good in general. Vokoun hasn't been that good either.

There's no reason NOT to win this game!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Mendes:

Since his 4-goal game in Ottawa on Dec. 29, 2007, Alex Ovechkin has not scored a goal in 5 straight games at Scotiabank Place.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Nice to see we're getting healthy again, re; Carkner & Regin. That's gonna make it even tougher on guys like Butler, Konopka, & Lee. Play hard or sit long, lads!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Karlsson can shut down Ovie, no problem. If Anderson plays well again, this game will be ours.

I assume we're going to see Vokoun in net for the Caps, as Neuvirth played the last two games, and hasn't been good in general. Vokoun hasn't been that good either.

Except for your post.

Karma, on behalf of all Sens fans, I sincerely apologize for Tim's momentary lack of judgment. I assure you it will not happen again. Please accept this hilarious peeing monkey as a token of my greatest appreciation. Leftie

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Karlsson can shut down Ovie, no problem. If Anderson plays well again, this game will be ours.

Except for your post.

Karma, on behalf of all Sens fans, I sincerely apologize for Tim's momentary lack of judgment. I assure you it will not happen again. Please accept this hilarious peeing monkey as a token of my greatest appreciation. Leftie

I actually believe in karma, but I do not believe in jinxing things. Aren't these things different?

Karma is simply earning lucky good things happening to you, or deserving unlucky bad things that happen to you.

If anything, karma should be on Ottawa's side (hardworking, enthusiastic team) versus Washington (overpaid, underperforming, fire-the-coach-not-the-star-player team).

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Per Mendes: Looks like we will see Alex Semin on a line with Backstrom & Ovechkin tonight against the Sens.

Who gets that matchup? The Smith line?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Holy crap Cowen and Karlsson against them? :spaz:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, and just to highlight that this games is on TSN. Which means NO Denis Potvin. THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Whoever seems to be going for the Crapitals should get a cross check to the windpipe!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and just to highlight that this games is on TSN. Which means NO Denis Potvin. THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST!

I don't get TSN-HD Sad I'm getting old and my hearing and eyesight are not as good as they used to be. So I don't mind listening to Potvin if it means watching in HD.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and just to highlight that this games is on TSN. Which means NO Denis Potvin. THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST!

I don't get TSN-HD Sad I'm getting old and my hearing and eyesight are not as good as they used to be. So I don't mind listening to Potvin if it means watching in HD.

It's also streaming on TSN.ca, so, assuming your internet connection doesn't suck, you could stream it in near-HD quality. Or you could just pay for the package with TSN HD. Seriously, TSN is a great channel to get in HD....all that hockey...yumyumyum.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Streaming on TSN.ca eh? Noice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum