GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa , 7:00PM, Wednesday, December 7, 2011

+14
spader
Hoags
Hobiesens
Flo The Action
PTFlea
shabbs
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
wprager
rooneypoo
tim1_2
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and just to highlight that this games is on TSN. Which means NO Denis Potvin. THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST!

I don't get TSN-HD Sad I'm getting old and my hearing and eyesight are not as good as they used to be. So I don't mind listening to Potvin if it means watching in HD.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and just to highlight that this games is on TSN. Which means NO Denis Potvin. THANK MERCIFUL CHRIST!

I don't get TSN-HD Sad I'm getting old and my hearing and eyesight are not as good as they used to be. So I don't mind listening to Potvin if it means watching in HD.

It's also streaming on TSN.ca, so, assuming your internet connection doesn't suck, you could stream it in near-HD quality. Or you could just pay for the package with TSN HD. Seriously, TSN is a great channel to get in HD....all that hockey...yumyumyum.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Streaming on TSN.ca eh? Noice.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Streaming on TSN.ca eh? Noice.

TSN.ca you say? Suh-weet. Beer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

First, streaming on TSN.ca is *not* preferable to watching it on my 57" screen. Unless you can somehow stream using the PS3 (should check into that, actually). I also suspect it's not HD (if it is, that probably rules out the PS3 since it's only wireless). Second, most of the Sens games are on SNet/CBC/RDS. I'm not going to pay Rogers an extra $9/month. I'll try to wrangle it from them for free, though.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Per Mendes:

Since his 4-goal game in Ottawa on Dec. 29, 2007, Alex Ovechkin has not scored a goal in 5 straight games at Scotiabank Place.

Hey Mendes... you just 'jinxed the Sens".

The Caps have put top line of Semin-Backstrom-Ovey for tonight. Cowen & Karlsson will certainly have their hands full. Zach Smith.... stop 'em...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only jinx that really works is when Dean "Windbag" Brown says a player is no threat to score since they haven't scored in a calendar year then... WHAM!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Semin is back in the lineup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

A little nervous for this one, this is a 'big one'.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game is being streamed live via TSN.ca.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I've got TSN in HD
Smartass

we can win this one, actually we can win on most nights! let's hope the team shows up prepared for WAR!
Boxing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:I've got TSN in HD
Me too.

Hey Prager - sometimes I can't tell if it's HD or not... do I need updated glasses? Wink Nice job there on DHC making fun of a blind guy. Heh heh.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, what a kill.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

That was a huge PK.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They need to snort smelling salt this intermission and get out there and apply some pressure.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

It looks like Ottawa is having a hard time breaking through the Caps trap.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Forget that period and come out for the 2nd ready to go, come on!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I've got TSN in HD
Me too.

Hey Prager - sometimes I can't tell if it's HD or not... do I need updated glasses? Wink Nice job there on DHC making fun of a blind guy. Heh heh.

He wasn't blind. And what I was saying was 100% true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum