GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011

+15
LeCaptain
Ev
PTFlea
KidKarlsson
sens4win
Hobiesens
TheAvatar
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Hoags
SensHulk
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
spader
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

GAME DAY:Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011

(Sorry that this is so sparse, I don't really know what I'm doing with GTDs, just thought that we needed one.)

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011 LargeGAME DAY: Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011 AtGAME DAY: Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011 Large

TV: Sportsnet-Sens, TVA Sports.
Radio: Team 1200

Coming off a tough loss against Washington, the Sens look to bounce back against the Devils. The Sens have been playing up-and-down hockey lately, but they're always in the game. With NJD struggling a bit this year (they're in 12th in the East), this should be interesting. With Auld starting for the Sens, anything can happen. He's as capable of shutting the door as he is of a groaner.

FORWARDS

Colin Greening-Jason Spezza-Bobby Butler
Milan Michalek-Nick Foligno-Daniel Alfredsson
Kaspars Daugavins-Zack Smith-Erik Condra
Zenon Konopka-Jesse Winchester-Chris Neil
DEFENCE

Chris Phillips-Sergei Gonchar
Jared Cowen-Erik Karlsson
David Rundblad-Brian Lee
GOALIES

Craig Anderson
Alex Auld
DEVILS

FORWARDS

Zach Parise-Adam Henrique-Ilya Kovalchuk
Mattias Tedenby-Patrik Elias-Petr Sykora
Dainius Zubrus-Ryan Carter-David Clarkson
Eric Boulton-Tom Sestito-Nick Palmieri
DEFENCE

Andy Greene-Anton Volchenkov
Adam Larsson-Bryce Salvador
Henrik Tallinder-Mark Fayne
GOALIES

Martin Brodeur
Johan Hedberg

INJURIES

NEW JERSEY: RW Cam Janssen (bruised chest); C Travis Zajac (Achillies tendon); C Jacob Josefson (clavicle).
SENATORS: D Matt Carkner (knee); D Filip Kuba (upper body) C Peter Regin (shoulder).

Players to watch:
Ottawa: Foligno is playing some great hockey right now. Let's see if he can keep things going.

New Jersey: Elias leads the team in points (22) and is tied with Clarkson in goals (9). He's always worth a bit of attention.

Player that you can't watch: Surprising no one, Filatov is sitting. As has been postulated elsewhere, he may not be long for this league. Disagree? Neely will bet you any amount of money that Nikita is heading to the motherland before the year is up.

OTTAWA (13-12-3)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (17)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (22)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (25)

DEVILS (13-12-1)
Goals leader: Elias/Clarkson (9)
Assists leader: Elias (13)
Points leader: Elias (22)

Go Sens Go!

Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks Fireworks

Last edited by spader on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Feel free to add/edit the GDT. I just wanted to get one up, so it's lacking some things.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Filatov sitting... pretty big deal IMO in terms of what the team thinks of him vs Butler.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Filatov sitting... pretty big deal IMO in terms of what the team thinks of him vs Butler.

I gave you a shout-out above. Nod

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:Filatov sitting... pretty big deal IMO in terms of what the team thinks of him vs Butler.

I gave you a shout-out above. Nod

Missed that part. Yes, I would actually bet any money I have in my account at this point.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's big, he's bald... he's Alex AULD!!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're tight in the standings. It's an important game (just like all the rest of 'em).

It's always nice to see A-Train (as long as he doesn't block too many shots or run anyone over).

Funny side story on A-Train. I saw him just before the start of free agency at Costco in Kanata. I told him he can't leave Ottawa, because I had a Volchenkov jersey. He looked at me with a straight face and said "we'll see what my agent says." And that was that. You damn, dirty robot.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wow our defence sucks. Just when it seemed andy would steal a game for the sens last night, the walls crumbled upon our end of the ice and yet again we allowed 4 (+1 EN) goals. Brutal.

I want shutouts damn it! At this rate Anderson's GAA will never go below 3

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Same refs tonight as last night against Washington.

Don't expect any favors, Neil better not go down for any reason Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:[center]GAME DAY:Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011

(Sorry that this is so sparse, I don't really know what I'm doing with GTDs, just thought that we needed one.)

Well, for one, you can stop calling them GTDs.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Maybe he's celebrating Game Thread Day ?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:We're tight in the standings. It's an important game (just like all the rest of 'em).

It's always nice to see A-Train (as long as he doesn't block too many shots or run anyone over).

Funny side story on A-Train. I saw him just before the start of free agency at Costco in Kanata. I told him he can't leave Ottawa, because I had a Volchenkov jersey. He looked at me with a straight face and said "we'll see what my agent says." And that was that. You damn, dirty robot.

We miss the net so much that I bet he's only going to block 3-4.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:Same refs tonight as last night against Washington.

Don't expect any favors, Neil better not go down for any reason Sarcasm

Unless ...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
wprager wrote:

Maybe he's celebrating Game Thread Day ?

That should be Game Day Thread Day.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:[center]GAME DAY:Ottawa @ New Jersey, 7:00PM, Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ha. Nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum