GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012

+14
sens4win
rooneypoo
spader
KidKarlsson
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:TSN has live streaming of the game tonight...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/

Sweet. There feeds are excellent.

Facepalm

What's the facepalm four?

Their feeds. DOH!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Facepalm

Their feeds. DOH!

Ah yes. Now I sea.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Good news. What's his issue?

Temper tantrum? I know he threw a few of those against his own team in the game against Carolina.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Good news. What's his issue?

Temper tantrum? I know he threw a few of those against his own team in the game against Carolina.

That's not good form. The problem I have is that the rest of the Crapitals might play better without Ovechkin in the lineup.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Facepalm

Their feeds. DOH!

Ah yes. Now I sea.
The Grammar Police have arrived!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens should be able to take this one tonight with or without AO in the lineup. They are playing fantastic hockey right now both with and without the puck and that probably won't change.

The guys I am really impressed with are O'Brien, Daugavins, and Lee. Those are 3 guys that may have just given themselves 1 way deals (Lee already has one) and become important parts to the team now and in the future. O'Brien and Lee may be "1st round flops" but they have found their roles and are doing them very well. Daugavins is a guy I thought never had a shot up until this pre-season and he's proven to be an NHL player.

Konopka and Carkner look to be the guys on the outside looking in from here on out. 2 character guys that might not get a real chance again in Ottawa. Good for depth heading into the playoffs but still 2 guys that are probably going to see limited time down the stretch.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wasted a solid hour + arguing with Edmonton fans that Gagner is NOT a better player than Turris. Not sure why I wasted that much time...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Facepalm

Their feeds. DOH!

Ah yes. Now I sea.
The Grammar Police has arrived!

FTFY

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:I wasted a solid hour + arguing with Edmonton fans that Gagner is NOT a better player than Turris. Not sure why I wasted that much time...

Pretty similar in all honesty.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I wasted a solid hour + arguing with Edmonton fans that Gagner is NOT a better player than Turris. Not sure why I wasted that much time...

I hope not. Turris has such a better shot and such a better awareness away from the puck. I legitimately hope Turris' ceiling is much higher than Gagner's. I'd be disappointed if he didn't progress to be a much better player personally.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ganger is a guy that is in a total Dung show in Edmonton and still produces a respectable amount. Put Gagner behind a legit #1 center and give him a winger like Alfi and see what he does.

I like Turris but I also like Gagner a lot, he's a very good player.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I hope not. Turris has such a better shot and such a better awareness away from the puck. I legitimately hope Turris' ceiling is much higher than Gagner's. I'd be disappointed if he didn't progress to be a much better player personally.

How much have you seen of Gagner?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Facepalm

Nicely done Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

How much have you seen of Gagner?

A fair bit. Don't find too much special with him personally.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ok, but Gagner has accomplished more than Turris and both were drafted same year. Both smaller frame guys who are skilled 2nd line centres.

Gagner is currently on a 63+ point pace. If Turris gets that, you're going to be disappointed? That's what a 2nd line C should do.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Ok, but Gagner has accomplished more than Turris and both were drafted same year. Both smaller frame guys who are skilled 2nd line centres.

Gagner is currently on a 63+ point pace. If Turris gets that, you're going to be disappointed? That's what a 2nd line C should do.

Yeah, I'm good with him getting 60+ points, I'd call that a success, but I find Turris' play away from the puck much better and his shot is miles better. Gagner got 11 points in 2 games, that has a bearing on his point pace. We'll see I guess, but if Ottawa traded Turris for Gagner, I think I'd finally go bat Dung crazy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Whatthefuckisthischatterallabout?Getthefuckbackontrackb1tches.Gameisabouttostart.

GO SENS GO!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

OV out tonight... Hunter confirms.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=388526

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum